OPEN BOX CONDITION DESCRIPTION
This OPEN BOX product has been inspected by our qualified in-house technicians to ensure 100% working condition & with all original accessories. It may contain minor cosmetic scratches or imperfect packaging. Returns will only be accepted if found defective. Please contact us with any questions before placing your order for further assistance.
The Nikon COOLSHOT 40 Gold Laser Rangefinder is the most powerful USGA-approved rangefinder in the Nikon "toolbox". With HYPER READ technology, keeping the ball on the short grass is made easier. The 6x optical monocular with wide field of view helps you find forgiveness in the most unforgiving circumstances.
Nikon's Renowned Optics
Nikon is the master of manufacturing top quality optics, and this rangefinder is no exception. With multilayer coating applied to the lenses, your view will be extremely bright and clear. This is even more noticeable when playing in low light situations, making playing at dusk or dawn even easier.
Key Features and Benefits
- USGA Approved for Tournament Play.
- Assured accuracy, anytime, anyplace, anywhere allows you to determine the yardage to any object within sight, including the flagstick, bunkers, trees, lakes, hills, and doglegs*. (*within range of the device)
- Dial in your club distances on driving range to eliminate second-guessing on the course.
- Determine the specific distance to the pin, regardless of the pin location for the day or event?temporary or unmapped changes to the course do not affect accuracy.
- A single press of the POWER button provides 8-second continuous measurement, allowing quick, easy measurements to multiple objects.
- First Target Priority technology measures the closest chosen object in a group of multiple targets?critical when ranging the flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- See what lies ahead, or behind, not just the distance to it. 6x monocular featuring Nikon?s legendary optical technology provides bright, clear images in various settings.
- HYPER READ provides quick and stable measurement response, in approx. 0.5 second, regardless of distance to the target.
- Wide field of view allows for magnified course surveying before making a swing. (7.5 degrees)
- Compact, lightweight (5.6 ounces) and ergonomic design fits comfortably in one hand and in pocket or golf bag for carry.
- Long eye relief design assures easy viewing for eyeglass wearers.
- Wide temperature tolerance for extreme weather reliability. (14 degrees F to 122 degrees F).
- Rainproof to allow you to finish the round when inclement weather arrives.
- Ready when you are, does not require charging before the outing. Long battery life enhanced with battery level indicator and auto power shutoff.
While the COOLSHOT Rangefinders are great for displaying distances to the pin, they are just as useful for finding distances to hazards, trees, mounds, and any other objects on the golf course or the range. Knowing these distances will remove the stress of the unknown and let you swing freely.
8-Second Continuous Measurement
One push of the Power button and the rangefinder will continuously measure range for eight seconds. This is great when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects, allowing you to know the distances to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees in one push of the button. With this feature, you have the ability to know everything you need to know as you approach the green, and target the cup.
- Measurement Range: 7.5?590m / 8?650yds.
- Distance Display:Increment: Every 0.5m / yd.
- Accuracy (Under Manufacturer?s Measurement Conditions): +/- .75 yds.
- Finder Magnification: 6x
- Finder Actual Field of View: 7.5 degrees
- Effective Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Finder Exit Pupil/Eye Relief: 3.5mm/18.3mm
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.4 in x 2 .8 in x 1 .4 in
- Weight (excluding battery): 5.6 oz
- Power Source: CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V) Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
- Safety Class: 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007) Class I Laser Product (FDA/21 CFR Part1040.10:1985)
- EMC: FCC Part15 SubpartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B
- Environment: RoHS, WEEE