A compact waterproof laser rangefinder that quickly measures horizontal distance, actual distance, angle and elevation in 0.1-yard increments up to 2,000 yards. Precision multilayer coated Nikon optics with 6x zoom and a wide field of view make it easy to find your subject, and a crystal clear OLED internal display makes it easy to find your target and see your ranges. When knowing distance is critical to what you do, whether that’s outdoor adventures, forestry, construction, utility work or surveying, the LASER 50 goes the distance.
- Multilayer coating is applied to one or more lens and prism surfaces.
- O-Ring Sealed to prevent moisture from entering body.
- Models that have fields of view of 7.5 Degree or greater.
- Purged using nitrogen gas for total reliability against thermal shock and internal fogging.
- Hyper Read
- Laser provides quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance (approximately 0.3 seconds).
- Long Eye Relief
- Provides 15mm or more of eye relief. Perfect for eyeglass wearers.
- OLED Display
- High Visibility red display provides ideal contrast on distant targets.
Know the distance.
When knowing distance is critical to what you do, whether that’s outdoor adventures, forestry, construction, utility work or surveying, you need a rangefinder that’s fast, accurate, and durable. Meet the LASER 50, a multipurpose rangefinder that quickly measures horizontal distance, actual distance and angle and degrees in 0.1-yard increments up to 2,000 yards* in the toughest conditions.
Horizontal Distance gives you the distance to your target accounting for angle. Crucial for when your target is higher or lower than you.
Find the actual distance between you and your target, taking its elevation into account. Great for forestry, construction and surveying.
Target Angle & Height.
The final piece of many calculations, quickly switch between your target's angle of elevation/depression or its actual height in yards.
What a view.
A rangefinder is only as good as its optics. The LASER 50 uses premium multilayer coated Nikon optics with 6x magnification and a wide field of view, so you can quickly find distant subjects, even in low light.
The LASER 50 is a breeze to use. Easily switch between measurement modes, change your target from first to distant priority objects or activate continuous scanning for up to 8 seconds—all without taking your eye off your target.