The Nikon PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope is built for those who are truly passionate about optical performance. With exciting optical and mechanical innovations, this fieldscope is designed for a new level of high-performance spotting.
To provide users with the brightest possible image, internal surface texturing minimizes reflective light loss inside the scope. The PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope eyepiece is a digiscope-ready design, so users can capture amazing high-magnification images by using an optional accessory digital camera bracket. It also features enhanced eye relief for use with eyeglasses and a convenient turn-and-slide eyecup.
To keep the natural elements in check, a built-in sliding sunshade eliminates glare in bright conditions and also keeps dust and rain off the objective lens. The ergonomic, lightweight porro prism design makes it easy to handle, even in wet conditions. Like all models in the PROSTAFF line, the PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope is waterproof, fogproof, nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed.
- 82mm Objective Lens: An ideal balance of size and brightness.
- Multicoated optics provides a bright, high contrast image with true color rendition
- Ergonomic, lightweight porro prism design
- Internal surface texturing minimizes reflective light loss inside scope
- Built-in sliding sunshade eliminates glare in bright conditions, keeps out dust and rain off objective lens in rainy or dusty conditions
- Waterproof/fogproof construction, nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed
- 20-60x zoom eyepiece with large ocular offers wide field of view for subject acquisition at 20x; excellent detail resolution at 60x
- Digiscoping-ready design (with optional camera bracket)
- Eyepiece features enhanced eye relief for use with eyeglasses
- Turn-and-slide eyecup