Made to move
Launchkey Mini is our most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it'll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini's intuitive Ableton control, creative arpeggiator, Fixed Chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Get new melodies, rhythms and sounds flying from your fingertips with Launchkey Mini's easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Fixed Chord mode takes your ideas further, adding a customisable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Plug straight into Live, get your ideas down and create - Launchkey Mini gets any track moving.
Your tracks, your way.
Step back from the screen and feel the beats. Launchkey Mini's deep and intuitive integration with Live lets you move where the music takes you. Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Launchkey Mini puts the sounds from your head into your hands.
However you want, wherever you want.
Launchkey Mini comes with everything you need to make tracks in the box, including sounds, instruments and effects from AAS, Softube, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand – plus membership of Novation Sound Collective. Throw all this content into the included copy of Ableton Live Lite, or use Launchkey Mini's integrations with Logic, Reason or any HUI compatible DAW.
It's an instrument – play it.
Launchkey Mini features a completely new mini-keymech – our finest to date – and is great to play. Two touch strips for pitch and mod let you really feel your sounds. The 16 RGB pads are super-sensitive for precise, dynamic and nuanced drumming. Connect your sustain pedal and add even more expression to your playing. Launchkey Mini feels as good as it looks.
Deep and intuitive Ableton Live control - including device macro control, track select, record, capture MIDI, clip and scene launch, stop/mute/solo, volume, pans and sends.
Creative arpeggiator – easy to use but deeply controllable: change rhythm, beat, pattern, octave, gate and more.
Fixed chord mode – play a chord with one finger - assign a fixed chord shape to the keys and it’ll transpose as you move up and down the keyboard.
MIDI Out – take Launchkey Mini anywhere, send arps and program changes to your hardware synths, or add keys to your groovebox directly over MIDI.
Hardware - our finest mini keymech to date, 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, eight rotary controls, pitch and mod touch strips, and sustain input.
Made to move. Launchkey Mini is Novation's most compact and portable 25-mini-key MIDI keyboard controller. It gives you everything you need to start creating in Ableton Live – and it’ll fit in your bag. Make tracks anywhere with Launchkey Mini’s deep, intuitive Ableton control, arpeggiator, fixed chord mode, MIDI out, and tons of sounds in the box.
Create new melodies, rhythms and sounds with Launchkey Mini’s easy yet powerful arpeggiator. Take ideas further with a customisable fixed chord shape that follows you up the keyboard in Fixed Chord mode. Add dynamic, expressive rhythms with 16 super-sensitive pads for drumming and clip launch.
Transport, device and mixer controls mean fewer mouse clicks. Device macros and mixer controls mean more hands-on control of your music. Sounds, instruments and effects from AAS, Softube, Spitfire Audio, XLN Audio and Klevgrand mean you have everything you need to get started. Throw all this content into the included copy of Ableton Live Lite, or use Launchkey Mini’s integrations with Logic, Reason or any HUI compatible DAW.
You’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Sound Collective - offering new, free content every few months.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25 x Mini-keys
- 1 x Touch Strip for Pitch-bench with centre zero
- 1 x Touch Strip for Modulation
- 8 x Knobs
- 16 x RGB Backlit, Velocity Sensitive Pads
- Transpose Buttons
- Octave Up/Down Buttons (with Preset function as shift)
- Play and Record Buttons
- Arp and Fixed Chord Buttons
- Stop/Solo/Mute Button ^^
- Scene Launch Button ^^
- 3.5mm jack socket for MIDI Out (MIDI din break-out cables NOT included)
- USB Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Midi Channel Selection*
- Capture MIDI function*^^
- Tracks function*
- Scene Down function*^^
- Scene Up function*^^
*Function accessed with Shift
^^Ableton Live specific function
Comprehensive DAW Integration
- Scripts for Ableton, Logic and Reason (Device Control for Ableton, Logic and Reason)
- All other DAWs through HUI i.e. Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One
- Take control of Volume, Pan, Sends, Record, Play, Preset and Assign Custom Mapping
- Volume, Pan, Sends A and Sends B through knobs
- Record and Play
- Assign Custom Mapping to knobs and pads
- Track navigation
Ableton specific integrations such as:
- Device Control
- Capture MIDI
- Clip Launch
- Clip Stop
- Scene Launch
- Scene Navigation
- Track Solo/Mute
- Creative Arpeggiator with Mutate Mode and Deviate Rhythm
- Mode: Up, Down, Up/Down, Played, Random, Chord, Mutate
- Rate: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and all associated triplets
- Octave: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Rhythm: o, oxo, oxxo, Random, Deviate
- Latch: on/off
- Tempo, Swing and Gate through pots when pressing 'Arp'
- When Mode is set to Mutate, access all Mutate possibilities through the pot while pressing 'Arp'
- When Rhythm is set to Deviate, access all Deviation of the rhythm through the pot while pressing 'Arp'
- 3 x symbols at the left side of the keyboard reserved for future arp updates
- Fixed chord, to play chords with one finger
- Ableton Live Lite is included
- If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchkey Mini. Launchkey Mini will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Logic script, Reason script; all other DAWs through HUI i.e. Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included