Rapid output at print speeds of up to 576cps
Versatile paper handling
Flexible configuration manages a wide range of paper and media
Robust printer; high-quality 24-pin document presentation
Eco-features; simple operator panel
ML690/691 24-pin dot matrix printers create multi-part forms and other customer-facing documents at super-fast print speeds. Versatile paper handling and long-life ribbons maximize performance and minimize running costs. Competently managing heavy media; ML690/691 maximize productivity and deliver a wide range of professional business and commercial documents.
Super-fast output - Rapid output at print speeds of up to 576cps
The high-performance ML690/691 dot matrix printers fly through up to 7-part forms and reports at print speeds of up to 576 characters per second (cps). Multiple emulations make it a seamless; straightforward replacement for slow or failed printers.
- Impressive 576cps print speeds
- Epson LQ; IBM PPDS and IBM AGM compatibility
Versatile paper handling - Flexible configuration manages a wide range of paper and media
Producing high-quality documents on single or multi-part paper with up to 7 copies; the flexible ML690/691 dot matrix printers feature front; top; bottom and rear paper input paths. An on-board tractor feed unit can be front or rear-mounted; providing versatile paper handling. Optional push and pull tractor feed units allow two different media types to be loaded simultaneously and feed of heavier papers and labels.
- Prints single or multi-part papers up to 7 copies
- Four paper paths handle cut-sheet paper and continuous forms
Professional presentation - Robust printer; high-quality 24-pin document presentation
Combining robust design suitable for a wide range of environments a with fast; high-quality 24-pin print head; the efficient; ML690/691 dot matrix printers reliably create a wide range of professional customer-facing documents including receipts; invoices; dispatch notes and spreadsheets on single or multipart paper.
- 24-pin print head produces sharp; detailed text
- Resident scalable fonts improve presentation and speed
- Comprehensive range of built-in fixed pitch fonts; scalable fonts and barcodes
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) of 25;000 hours
Cost-effective; easy-to-use - Eco-features; simple operator panel
Equipped with long-life ribbons and power-saving technology; the efficient ML690/691 dot matrix printers minimize running costs; while an easy-to-use operator panel saves time and increases productivity.
- 8 million-character long-life ribbons keep running costs low
- Easy-to-use operator panel
- Printing Technology: Serial Impact Dot Matrix Method
- Print Head: 24 Pin.
- Dot Wire Diameter: 0.2 mm
- Print Direction: Bidirectional/Unidirectional printing; Short line-seeking printing
- Graphic Resolution: Max. 360(H) x 360(V) dpi
- Print Speed: High Speed Draft: 480 cps; Draft: 360 cps; Letter Quality: 120 cps
- Line Feed Pitch: 4.23mm (1/6 "); 3.18mm (1/8 "); n x 0.42mm(m/60 ")(m=0-127); n x 0.35mm(n/72 ") (n=1-85); n x 0.14mm(n/180 ")(n=0-255); n x 0.12mm(n/216 ") (n=0-255); n x 0.07mm(n/360 ") (n=0-255)
- Feed Speed: 5.5 inches per second
- Feed Rate: 4.23mm (1/6") line feed: Approx. 46 milliseconds
- Paper Route: Tractor feeder (Front); Tractor feeder (Rear); Tractor feeder (Bottom); Manual (Top); Manual (Front); Roll paper stand; Cut sheet feeder (Rear)
- Character Pitch: High Speed Draft: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; Draft: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; 15.0 cpi; 17.1 cpi; 20.0 cpi; Letter Quality: 10.0 cpi; 12.0 cpi; 15.0 cpi; 17.1 cpi; 20.0 cpi; Proportional
- Printing Width: 80 characters/line at ANK 10 cpi
- Interface: IEEE1284-1994 Bi-directional Parallel; USB 2.0 (Full Speed); (Optional) 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T; (Optional) RS-232C (25pin)
- Emulation: ESC/P2 emulation; IBM ProPrinter emulation; IBM AGM emulation
- Supported OS: Windows 7; Windows 7 x64; Windows Vista; Windows Vista x64; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 x64; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 x64
- Receive Buffer: Max. 128KB
- Resident Font: Draft; High Speed Draft; LQ Gothic; LQ Roman; LQ Courier; LQ Swiss; LQ Prestige; LQ Orator; LQ Swiss Bold; Scalable Roman; Scalable Courier; Scalable Swiss; OCR-A; OCR-B
- Font Style: Double Width; Double Height; Enhanced; Emphasized; Bold; Italics; Over score; Outline; Shadow; Underline
- 1-D Barcode: UPC-A; UPC-E; EAN8; EAN13; Code39; Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF); Code128; POSTNET; Codabar (NW-7); Industrial 2 of 5; Matrix 2 of 5
- Paper Type: Continuous paper; Continuous copying paper; Cut sheet; Card; Envelope; Label
- Paper Weight Adjustment: Manual
- Paper Size: Continuous paper: Width 3.0-10.0" (76.2-254.0mm) x Length 3.0-22.0" (76.2-558.8mm); Single part paper: Width 3.9-10.1" (99.1-256.5mm) x Length 3.9-14.29" (99.1-363.0mm); Multi part paper: Width 3.0-10.0" (76.2-254.0mm) x Length 3.0-22.0" (76.2-558.8mm)
- Paper Weight: Continuous paper: 12.0 - 23.9 lb. bond (45 - 90 gsm); Single part paper: 12.0 - 23.9 lb. bond (45 - 90 gsm); Multi part paper: 9.3 - 10.6 lb. bond (35 - 40 gsm)
- Copy Capability: Normal print mode: original + 4sheets (Total Thickness < 0.36mm); High copy print mode: original + 5 sheets (Total Thickness <0.48mm)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.3" x 12.6" x 6.3" (414 x 320 x 159 mm)
- Operating Environment: Operating: 41 - 95 degreeF (5 - 35 degreeC); 20 - 80 %RH; Storage: 14 - 122 degreeF (-10 - 50 degreeC); 5 - 95 %RH; No condensation
- Power Source: Single phase 100 - 127 VAC +/-10%; 50/60 Hz +/-2%
- Power Consumption: Operating: Max. -W (ISO10561 (Draft; Range1) Printing Approx. 88W); Idle: Approx. 15W; Sleep: < 1.5W
- Noise Level: Operating: Approx. 57 dBA; Quiet Mode: < 49 dBA
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure): 25;000 hours
- Ribbon Life: Black: 8 million characters
- Print Head Life: Approx. 600 million strokes/ pin.