This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Until now, super wide-angle lenses tended to be big, heavy, and expensive, making it difficult for most camera users to take advantage of them. The ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 promises to change all this. With its ultra compact and lightweight design and the outstanding portability, this lens will make super-wide-angle photography friendlier and more affordable. It's all thanks to the DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) lens, available only with the Four Thirds System. Despite its compact size - it's just 73 mm long and weighs a mere 280 grams - this lens boasts a long focusing range equivalent to 18-36 mm on a 35-mm camera lens.
- Focal Length: 9-18mm (35mm equivalent focal length 18-36mm)
- Lens construction: 13 Elements in 9 Groups, including ED Glass Aspherical Lens, Aspherical Lens & DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) Lens
- Angle of View: 100 to 62 Degrees
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.25m
- Maximum Image Magnification: 0.12x (35mm equivalent Maximum Image Magnification 0.24x)
- Minimum Field Size: 111 x 148mm
- Number of Blades: 7 (Circular aperture diaphragm)
- Maximum Aperture: F4.0(9mm)-F5.6(18mm)
- Minimum Aperture: f 22
- Filter Size: 72mm/span>
- Dimension: 79.5 x 73mm
- Weight: 275g