The Omron 7 SERIES upper arm home blood pressure monitor offers precision and comfort with a simple and accurate interface. The included ComFit Cuff and Cuff Wrap Guide ensure a snug fit and an accurate reading each and every time you monitor. This model also offers a memory storage space for up to 60 readings and a blood pressure indicator guide.
The Omron 7 SERIES upper arm monitor provides you with these seven key benefits
Cuff Wrap Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
Irregular Heartbeat Detector
Detects irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
BP Level Indicator
Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are.
60 Memory Storage
30 memory storage for each person (60 total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
- No. 1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Brand
- Includes pre-formed cuff that expands to fit both standard (9" to 13") and large (13" to 17") sized arms with an indicator that confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the arm
- Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Hypertension Indicator icon alerts you if your reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Detects irregular heartbeat and alerts you with a special indicator icon so you can consult with your physician