The UHD65 is a state-of-the-art 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) projector for home cinema capable of delivering ultra sharp images with a high level of detail and astounding color. With 4 times the pixels of 1080p, a resolution of 3840x2160, 2200 lumens, 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio, and an RGBRGB colorwheel, the UHD65 delivers breath-taking and vivid picture quality. Offering High Dynamic Range in the form of HDR10, vertical lens shift and a 1.6x Zoom, the UHD65 has been engineered to deliver the ultimate 4K UHD home viewing experience. The UHD65 is powered by a revolutionary Texas Instruments 4K DLP UHD chipset with a high performance DMD. This utilizes XPR video processing technology with fast switching to display 8.3 million distinct pixels as mandated by the Consumer Technology Association's 4K UHD 2160p specification.
The Optoma UHD65 can project 4K UHD images up to 140 inches, allowing viewers to sit as far as 10 feet away and still enjoy all 4K UHD pixels. The average 55-75 inch 4K UHD TV simply cannot match this, as viewers typically sit further away from their TV than the optimum viewing area of 5-6 feet. High Dynamic Range, also known as HDR, is the true star of the 4K UHD show. HDR leverages REC.2020 wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage to deliver luminous levels of white, the deepest black levels, and life-like real world color.
The UHD65's PureMotion technology dramatically enhances games, movies, and sports by eliminating noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video for images that are clear, consistent, and smooth. A 15% vertical lens shift and a 1.6x optical zoom provide a great deal of flexibility in terms of installation location within the home. The lamp life on the UHD65 is a robust 10,000 hours in ECO mode and 15,000 hours in Dynamic mode.
- Native 4K UHD 3840x2160 2160p, bright 2200 lumens, and RGBRGB color wheel for vivid cinematic color.
- HDR10 produces the brightest whites, deepest blacks, and life-like color due to the REC.2020 wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage
- Dynamic Black delivers 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional black levels
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 deliver a full 18Gbps for the best 4K UHD video bandwidth, image quality and device compatibility
- Vertical Lens Shift and 1.6x zoom provide an intuitive and flexible installation
- UltraDetail allows fine adjustments to image clarity and sharpness resulting in a clear and highly detailed image
- PureMotion technology eliminates noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video, producing clear and consistently smooth images
- 2 x 4W stereo speakers and optical output to AV Receiver deliver crisp and sharp audio
- Display Technology - "Single 0.66" TRP S610 4K UHD DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Color Wheel - RGBRGB 6 Segment color wheel
- Native Resolution - 4K UHD 3840x2160 @ 60Hz with XPR Technology
- Maximum Resolution - 4K 4096x2160 @ 60Hz with XPR Technology
- 4K UHD Upscale Conversion - Upscales non-4K UHD resolutions (WXGA, 720p, 1080p, WUXGA, 1440p) and frame rates to 2160p 60Hz (4K UHD)
- Brightness - 2200 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio - Up to 1,200,000:1 with Dynamic Black
- REC.709 Color Gamut (non-HDR content) - REC.709 color gamut provides rich accurate color based on the HDTV Broadcast Specification. REC.709 will be used with all non-HDR content.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) - HDR Compatible (decode HDR10 metadata) / 4 Picture Modes: Normal, Bright, Detail, Film
- REC.2020 & DCI-P3 HDR Wide Color Gamuts (HDR content only) - The RGB primaries (real color) utilized in REC.2020 (BR.2020) wide color gamut and DCI-P3 color gamut coverage is equivalent to those used in the CIE 1931 color space (CIE 1931 color space defines links between "pure physical colors" and "perceived" colors of human vision). REC.2020 will be used anytime the source content contains HDR metadata.
- HDR Compatibility - HDR Source: 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player (such as the Samsung UBD-K8500 Ultra), 4K UHD Streaming Media Device (such as the Roku 4K Ultra), Xbox One S (4K UHD Blu-ray, 4K Media Streaming, & Games), or PS4 Pro (4K Media Streaming and Games only) HDR Content: HDR 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc, HDR Xbox One S Game, HDR PS4 Pro Game, or 4K HDR Media Streaming Service such as Amazon 4K UHD HDR Video, Netflix 4K UHD HDR Video, or Hulu 4K UHD HDR Video
- SDR to HDR (HDR Emulation, apply HDR to non-HDR content) - HDR Effects for non-HDR Content / 4 Effects: Normal, Bright, Detail, Film
- PureEngine featuring PureMotion (MEMC) - PureEngine's PureMotion technology eliminates noise, motion blur, and judder in fast motion video, producing clear and consistently smooth images
- UltraDetail - Enhances image quality by improving image depth and clarity. 3 levels available.
- Color Depth - 3840x2160 @30Hz YUV 4:4:4 (8bit, 10bit, 12bit), YUV 4:2:2 (8bit, 10bit, 12bit), YUV 4:2:0 (8bit, 10bit, 12bit) 3840x2160 @60Hz YUV 4:4:4 (8bit), YUV 4:2:2 (8bit), YUV 4:2:0 (8bit, 10bit, 12bit)
- Lamp Life and Type - 4000/10000/15000 (Bright/ECO/Dynamic)
- Projection Method - Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Vertical Lens Shift - 15% offset (with tolerance +/- 5%)
- Uniformity - 85%
- Offset - 100% (see Vertical Lens Shift above)
- Aspect Ratio - 16:9 (native), 4:3, Auto, LBX (2160p and 1080p)
- Throw Ratio - 1.39 - 2.22:1 (with tolerance +/- 5%)
- Projection Distance - 4.2' - 30.5'
- Image Size - 26.45" - 302.2" (26.45" to 140" optimal image size)
- Projection Lens - F=2.5~ 3.26, f=20.91 ~ 32.62 mm manual focus
- Optical Zoom - 1.6x
- Digital Zoom - 0.8 - 2.0
- Audio - 2x4W Stereo Speakers
- Noise Level - 28/25dB (Bright/ECO)
- Remote Control - Full Function Home Remote Control
- Operating Temperature - 41-104 degrees F (5-40 degrees C), 85% max humidity
- Power Supply - AC input 100-220V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption - 17W Typical (Bright mode), 348W Max (Bright mode), 259W Typical (Eco mode),
285W Max (Eco mode)
- Compliance - RoHS, UL, FCC
- High Altitude - Operating Temp @ Sea Level to 10000 feet = 23C (max); must manually switch to high altitude mode @ 5000 feet & above (using OSD)
- Vertical Scan Rate - 24Hz to 120Hz
- Horizontal Scan Rate - 31Kto 135KHz
- I/O Connection Ports - 1xHDMI 1.4a, 1xHDMI 2.0 (w/HDCP 2.2, MHL 2.1 and Full 18Gbps), VGA-In, Audio-In (3.5mm), Audio-Out, SPDIF Out (Optical), USB 2.0 Port (Service), USB-A Power, RJ45, RS232C, 12V Trigger
- Loop Through (Audio) - Audio Pass Thru via HDMI to 3.5mm Audio Out and Optical Out (2 channels)