The Pelican 1550 case No Foam (Black) is unbreakable; watertight; airtight; dustproof; chemical resistant and corrosion proof just like all Pelican Cases. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene O-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam for total subjection and protection against impact; vibration or shock.
The Pelican 1550 Case is one of the more popular cases within the Pelican medium case category. It's the last largest size case without wheels. So if you're for the largest case without the wheels and pull handle then the Pelican 1550 case will be the one you want.
This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard); IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). Unconditionally Guaranteed ... forever.
- Watertight; crushproof; and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong; light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 2 level Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Dimensions Inside: 18.43" x 14.00" x 7.62" (46.8 x 35.5 x 19.3 cm)
- Dimensions Outside: 20.62" x 16.87" x 8.12" (52.4 x 42.8 x 20.6 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 5.87" (14.9 cm)
- Total Depth: 7.62" (19.3 cm)
- Interior Cubic Volume: 1.14 cubic feet (32.22 cubic decimeter)
- Weight with foam: 11.9 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- Weight without foam: 10.58 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Buoyancy: 69.89 lbs. (31.7 kg)
- Temperature Range: -40 / 210 degree F (-40 / 99 degree C)