IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree; making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels; IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors; making it ideal not only for Photos; movies and web browsing; but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens; some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office; Photo; Movie; Game; Economy etc.; to fit the application in use. Based on the selection; SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast; color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail
The 10-bit display delivers rich color depth with 1.074 billion colors and 12-bit internal processing for re-creating smooth; natural colors without gradations and color banding.
SmartUniformity for consistent images
Fluctuations in brightness and color on LCD screens are a common phenomenon. Philips SmartUniformity mode delivers accurate images in terms of brightness; which is crucial for photography; design and printing. With a color metric to assess color accuracy; this mode is calibrated to meet average luminance uniformity is greater than 95%. Selecting this mode will produce uniform and accurate images.
SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
The SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height; swivel; tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday; cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.
Crystal-clear images with Quad HD 2560 x 1440 pixels
These latest Philips screens deliver Crystal-clear; Quad HD 2560x1440 or 2560x1080 pixel images. Utilizing high performance panels with high density pixel count; enabled by high bandwidth sources like DisplayPort; HDMI; Dual link DVI; these new displays will make your images and graphics come alive. Whether you are demanding professional requiring extremely detailed information for CAD-CAM solutions; using 3D graphic applications or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets; Philips displays will give you Crystal-clear images.
Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
A pair of high quality stereo speakers built into a display device. It can be visible front firing; or invisible down firing; top firing; rear firing; etc. depending on model and design.
SmartConnect with HDMI; MHL; DisplayPort; DVI and VGA
With a plethora of connectivity; these Philips displays come equipped with multi connections like VGA; DVI-D; DisplayPort; universal HDMI connector; MHL enabling you to enjoy high resolution uncompressed video and audio content. Regardless of what source you use; you can rest assured that this Philips display will ensure your investment is not made obsolete any time soon!
USB 3.0 Hub for convenient access and fast charging
Super Speed USB 3.0 deploys 5.0 gbit/s transfer rate; which is about 10 times faster than USB 2.0 standard significantly reducing data transfer time saving you time and money. With more bandwidth; super speed transfer rates; better power management and superior overall performance; USB 3.0 sets the latest global standard allowing you to use the large capacity storage devices. Now you don't have to wait so long for devices to charge. New Fast Charge enables quick charging to charge and go. USB 3.0 is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Multiview enables simultaneous dual connect and view
With the ultra-high resolution Philips Multiview display you can now experience a world of connectivity. Multiview enables active dual connect and view so that you can work with multiple devices like a PC and notebook simultaneously; for complex multi-tasking.
- LCD panel type: IPS technology
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 31.5 inch / 80.1 cm
- Display Screen Coating: Anti-Glare; 3H; Haze 25%
- Effective viewing area: 698.11 (H) x 392.69 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Optimum resolution: 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz
- Response time (typical): 5 ms (Gray to Gray)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1;200:1
- SmartContrast: 50;000;000:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.2727 x 0.2727 mm
- Viewing angle: 178 degree (H) / 178 degree (V); C/R >10
- Flicker-free: Yes
- Picture enhancement: SmartImage
- Display colors: Color support 1.07 billion colors
- Color gamut (typical): NTSC 110%; sRGB 128%
- Scanning Frequency: 30 - 99 kHz (H) / 56 - 76 Hz (V)
- SmartUniformity: 93% ~ 105%
- Delta E: <= 2
- sRGB: Yes
- Signal Input: VGA (Analog ); DVI-Dual Link (digital; HDCP); DisplayPort; HDMI (2.0) - MHL x 1
- USB: USB 2.0 x 2; USB 3.0x2 (1 w/fast charging)
- Sync Input: Separate Sync; Sync on Green
- Audio (In/Out): PC audio-in; Headphone out
- Built-in Speakers: 3 W x 2
- Multiview: PIP/PBP mode; 2x devices
- User convenience
- Power On/Off
- Control software: SmartControl
- OSD Languages
- Brazil Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Other convenience: Kensington lock; VESA mount (100x100mm)
- Plug & Play Compatibility: DDC/CI; Mac OS X; sRGB; Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Height adjustment: 180 mm
- Pivot: 90 degree
- Swivel: -170/+170 degree
- Tilt: -5/20 degree
- ECO mode: 34.9 W (typ.)
- On mode: 37 W (EnergyStar 7.0 test method)
- Standby mode: < 0.5 W (typ.)
- Off mode: Zero watts with Zero switch
- Power LED indicator: Operation - White; Standby mode- White (blinking)
- Power supply: Built-in; 100-240VAC; 50-60Hz
- Product with stand(max height): 742 x 657 x 270 mm
- Product with stand(max height): 29.2 x 25.9 x 10.6 inch
- Product without stand (mm): 742 x 438 x 63 mm
- Product without stand in inch: 29.2 x 17.2 x 2.5 inch
- Product with stand (kg): 9.50 kg
- Product with stand (lb.): 20.9 lb.
- Product without stand (kg): 6.90 kg
- Product without stand (lb.): 15.18 lb.
- Temperature range (operation): 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC degreeC
- Temperature range (storage): -20 degreeC to 60 degreeC degreeC
- Relative humidity: 20%-80 %
- Altitude: Operation: +12;000ft (3;658m); Non-operation: +40;000ft (12;192m)
- MTBF (demonstrated): 70;000 hrs. (excluded backlight)
- Environmental and energy: EnergyStar 7.0; EPEAT Gold; RoHS; WEEE
- Post consumer recycled plastic: 85%
- Specific Substances: PVC / BFR free housing; Mercury free; Lead free
Compliance and standards
- Regulatory Approvals
- CE Mark
- FCC Class B
- TUV Ergo
- Front bezel: Black
- Rear cover: Black
- Foot: Black
- Finish: Texture