Standard, but versatile, the smc PENTAX DA 35mm F2.4 AL may be used to capture a wide range of subjects for high-resolution images with edge-to-edge sharpness.
A perfect choice for digital SLR beginners to familiarize themselves with the basics of using interchangeable lenses.
- Fast F2.4 maximum aperture for handheld photography in low lighting and depth of field flexibility
- PENTAX Super Protect (SP) coating helps repel dust, water, and grease, making the lens easier to clean.
- Equivalent to 53.5mm in the 35mm format.
- Highly lightweight design for improved comfort and portability.
- An aspherical lens element helps to compensate for spherical aberration to maximize image quality.
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLR cameras.
Lens - K bayonet
Angle Of View - 44-degrees (with PENTAX D-SLR camera body)
Number Of Diaphragm Blades - 6
Minimum Focusing Distance - 0.3m (0.98 ft.)
Maximum Magnification - 0.17x
Weight - 124g (4.4 oz.)
Objective Cap - 49mm
Lens Aperture Ring - N/A
Diaphragm Control - Fully Automatic
Notes 0 SP coating
Lens Construction - 6 elements in 5 groups
Aperture - F2.4
Minimum Aperture - F22
Filter Diameter - 49mm
Dimensions - Maximum Diameter & Minimum Length:63.0mm x 45.0mm (2.5 inch x 1.8 inch)
Case - S70-70
Hood - Plastic Square-edged Spring Type (PH-SA49)
Rubber Round Shaped Threaded Type (RH-RC49)
Tripod Adapter - N/A
Focal Length - 35mm