The XW 14 eyepiece is designed for use with a wide range of PENTAX spotting scopes and telescopes. Featuring fully multi-coated lenses to increase light transmission and color quality, high-refraction lanthanum glass elements for high-resolution images with minimal aberrations, and JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction for durability, this eyepiece is ideal for ground and astronomical observations. Like all eyepieces in this series, the XW14 provides a 70 degree field of view and 20mm eye relief for comfortable viewing.
Compatible with the following: PF-65 and PF-65 ED II series spotting scopes, PF-80 series spotting scopes, PF-100 series spotting scopes
- Improved 70 degree field of view for wider views
- XW 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, 20mm, 30mm, and 40mm provide a wider field of view than previous PENTAX eyepieces
- All Pentax XW series eyepieces may be used with astronomical telescopes with appropriate 1 an quater inch or 2 inch focusers.
- XW 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, 20mm eyepieces may be used with our PF series Spotting Scopes (except PF 63 Zoom)
- Full multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and contrast
- High refraction, extra-low dispersion lanthanum glass elements deliver bright, high resolution images with minimal distortions and aberrations
- Advanced computer simulation design technology implemented to drastically reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images
- Weatherproof construction for greater durability
- Long eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without glasses