The No Fuss Uc Speakerphone
Small and lightweight; the Calisto 600 series speakerphones provide professional-sounding audio wherever you touch down. Looking for anywhere conferencing? The Calisto 600 Series offers two options:
- The Plantronics Calisto 610 is a corded USB speakerphone for plug-and-play conferencing convenience.
The perfectly portable Calisto 620 wireless speakerphone was designed to simplify call management with an easy interface for answer/end; mute and volume controls for calls on your laptop or smartphone and it comes with a Bluetooth mini USB adapter for always-ready PC connectivity. Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device; including your favorite songs; podcasts and more.
Superior Audio Quality; Enhanced Portability
Offering unmatched audio clarity; the Calisto 620 features 360 degree full duplex audio and Bi-directional microphones that activate in the direction of the speaker's voice so callers hear you-not your background. PC wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) reduce drop-outs and echo with acoustic echo canceling. With its own high-quality travel case; the small; lightweight speakerphone is the right size for your laptop bag or carry-on; without cords or fuss.
Seamless It Management
Calisto 600 Series is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro; a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory; monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro; IT can improve business processes; employee performance and compliance.
Customize Your Experience
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference; feature settings; call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub firmware updates.
- USB Speakerphone
- Intuitive call management
- Added Security
- Uncompromised audio quality
- Compact and portable
- Connects to: 610 - PC via USB. 620 - PC via USB; mobile phone via Bluetooth
- Ideal for: Users on-the-go for use with conference calls; one-to-one calls; group collaboration and Web conferencing
- Compatible with: Windows or Mac OS
- Audio performance: PC Wideband: Up to 6;800Hz; full duplex audio; echo cancellation; and noise-canceling; omni-directional microphone
- Dimensions: 4.33 x 4.33 x 1.26 in.
- Models: P610: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya; Cisco; IBM; Skype