The all-day comfort; reliability and durability our EncorePro Family is known for; with the addition of built-in call control. The EncorePro 500 USB Series is ready for every call because every call matters.
Clarity. Comfort. Control.
The EncorePro 500 USB Series is a fully integrated audio solution that enables users to focus on every conversation with all-day comfort; built-in call control; advanced audio processing and an enhanced noise cancelling microphone. The result? An experience that makes every conversation sound natural; enabling the user to focus on what matters most-the conversation.
Many Styles. Singular Performance.
From over-the-head to over-the-ear to convertible designs; the durable EncorePro 500 USB Series has been engineered for the demands of the modern customer service center and office. An adjustable fit with flexible boom offers precise; microphone positioning; enhancing wearability and helps ensure that users stay fresh and engaged throughout the day.
Seamless It Management
EncorePro 500 USB is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro; a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory; monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro; IT can improve business processes; employee performance and compliance.
Customize Your Experience
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference; feature settings; call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub firmware updates.
- Flexible unibody boom
- Aircraft-grade aluminum joints
- Laser-welded construction
- Visual and tactile positioning guides
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Adjustable fit
- Built-in call management
- Easy to use USB connectivity
- Monaural and stereo wearing styles
- Over-the-ear design
- 3-in-1 convertible
- Connects to: PC via USB
- Ideal for: Intensive PC softphone users
- Audio performance: Wideband audio (up to 6;800 Hz); noise-cancelling microphone
- Hearing protection: SoundGuard: acoustic limiting for hearing protection against sounds above 118 dBA SoundGuard DIGITAL: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Anti-startle provides additional protection that detects and eliminates sudden increase in sound; Time Weighted Average (TWA) prevents average daily sound exposure from exceeding 85 dBA or 80 dBA Built-in support helps IT meet the appropriate Noise at Work regulations
- Softphone compatibility: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft Lync. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya; Cisco and others