The Plantronics Blackwire 3200 Series includes corded UC headsets that are durable; comfortable; easy to deploy and come in a variety of connectivity and wearing options. Add insights from Plantronics Manager Pro; an additional Software-as-a-Service offering and you've got a future-proof solution. Blackwire 3200 Series with Plantronics signature Audio provides top notch features at a price you can afford.
Superior Audio Quality
Offering PC wideband; a noise-canceling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound (models C3220/C3225); Blackwire 3200 Series headsets provide a signature truly outstanding Audio experience - ideal for voice; music and multimedia. The dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when you're on a call and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you're listening to music or multimedia.
Ideal for knowledge workers who need a solution for managing calls on their PC; mobile phone or tablet. Blackwire 3200 Series offers the comfort and durability of corded combined with flexibility -- at an entry-level price point.
You can manage calls from your PC or tablet with standard USB or USB-C connectivity. The C3215/C3225 models offer a 3.5 mm connection option for your wireless device.
Comfort and Portability
Enjoy the security of a comfortable fit. A lightweight metal headband offers durability and a custom fit. Leatherette ear cushions fold flat for easy portability and include a convenient carrying case (C3215/C3225).
Noise-canceling mic with flexible boom filters out background sound
Easy To Deploy
For faster UC adoption
All Day Comfort
Light-weight metal headband offers durability and comfort
Variants include USB; USB-C and 3.5 mm connectivity
- Step smartly into unified communications
- Connectivity options
- Wearing style choice
- Lightweight design
- Simple call management
- Outstanding Audio quality
- Dynamic EQ
- Rapid deployment; future ready
- Connects to: PC via USB/USB-C; connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5 mm and devices that support USB-C
- Compatible with: Windows or Mac OS
- Ideal for: Users transitioning to PC telephony for webinars; conference calls; music and other multimedia applications
- PC Audio performance: Dynamic EQ; microphone frequency response 100 Hz-10 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6;800 Hz); hi-fi stereo (C3220/ C3225). Receive output from 20 Hz-20 kHz; enhanced digital signal processing (DSP); noise-canceling microphone; adjustable Audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)
- Hearing protection: SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Remote call control: Call answer/ignore/end/hold; redial; mute; volume +/-