This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The perfect 4K technology enabled point and shoot camera for travelers, featuring a super long 20-1200mm (60X) lens. The LUMIX DC VARIO lens features a super bright F2.8-5.9 aperture range that is optically stabilized with Panasonic's Power O.I.S. technology. Now you can use the high resolution power of 4K video technology to create printable photos with 4K PHOTO's blistering 30 frames per second burst feature. Post Focus and Focus Stacking allow for changing the photos depth of field or focus points after you take the picture. Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and WiFi connectivity to your mobile device.
Full Range 60X Long Zoom
From 20mm wide-angle for breathtaking landscapes to an amazing 60X zoom to capture far off moments, the FZ80's lens brings it all together.
4K Video Capture
Unleash 4K technology with 4K Video capture. The 4K video mode captures up to 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. Amazing quality for your fast-paced action and exciting scenes.
3-2-1, 4K PHOTO Action!
Now use 4K technologies to easily lock fleeting moments in time as high-quality photos using 4K PHOTO mode. Record photos at up to 30 frames per second, then save the exact moment you love.
Impressive Low Light Performace
Enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive low-light capture.
Shoot Now, "Post Focus" Later!
Panasonic's newest 4K technology "Post Focus" feature allows you set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Plus selecting several focus points via the Focus Stacking feature provides greater depth of focus creative freedom.
Comfort Grip and Viewfinder
The LUMIX FZ80 perfectly fits in your hand with an ergonomic grip. Its viewfinder is clear even in bright sunlight.
- Exclusive 4K PHOTO combined with 4K video capture performance.
- 18.1MP sensor resolution.
- Optically stabilized 20-1200mm (60X) LUMIX DC VARIO lens
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX DFD focusing system.
- Travel ready USB Charging.
- WiFi conection to a mobile device.
- High resolution 1,170k-dot viewfinder, and touch enabled LCD display
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 130.2 x 94.3 x 119.2 mm (5.13 x 3.71 x 4.69 inch)
- Weight - Approx. 616 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.36 lb); Approx. 572 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (1.26 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels - 18.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter - 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 18.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter
- Aperture - F2.8 - 5.9 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F2.8 - 8.0 (W), F5.9 - 8.0 (T))
- Optical Zoom - 60x
- Focal Length
- f = 3.58 - 215mm
- (20 - 1200mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
- (21 - 1260mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
- (22 - 1320mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
- (23 - 1380mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
- (28 - 1680mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K PHOTO recording)
- (28 - 1680mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
- (22 - 1320mm in 35mm equiv. in FHD / HD video recording)
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) - 84x (4:3 / 9M (M)), 122x (4:3 / 4.5M (S))
- Intelligent Zoom - 120x
- Lens - LUMIX DC VARIO - 14 elements in 12 groups (6 aspherical lenses / 9 aspherical surfaces / 3 ED lenses)
- Optical Image Stabilizer - POWER O.I.S. (On with Active Mode (only for motion picture) / Off)
- Digital Zoom - Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)
- Conversion Lens Compatibility - Yes
- Focusing Area - Normal: Wide 30 cm - infinity / Tele 150 cm - infinity; AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 1 cm - infinity / Tele 150 cm - infinity
- AF Assist Lamp - Yes (On / Off)
- Focus - AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous); Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Pad AF, Touch Shutter, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF
- Post Focus - Yes
- Focus Stacking - Yes
- AF Metering - Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint (Full area touch is available)
- Shutter Speed
- Still Image
- Approx. 4 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
- Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
- Artistic Nightscape (Approx. 60 sec)
- Motion Picture
- Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec
- Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
- Viewfinder - 0.20" LVF (Live View Finder) (1,166k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x; Magnification: Approx. 2.59x / 0.46x (35 mm camera equivalent)
Recording and Playback
- File Format - Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF; Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
- Mode Dial - Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control
- Creative Control Mode - Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)
- Still Image Scene Guide - Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome
- Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.)
- [AFS] H: 10 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- [AFC] H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- 4K Photo Mode
- 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
- 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
- (Depending on memory card size and battery power)
- Exif Information: Yes
- Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
- Motion Picture Recording
- 4K Video - 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- HD Video
- 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
- 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (Dolby)
- 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (Dolby)
- 1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC)
- 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
- High Speed Video
- 1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 120fps)
- 640 x 480 pixels, 30p (VGA: MP4) (Sensor Output is 240fps)
- AVCHD - FHD/60p: Approx. 100 min; FHD/60i: Approx. 100 min
- MP4 - 4K/30p: Approx. 80 min; FHD/60p: Approx. 100 min
- AVCHD - FHD/60p: Approx. 50 min; FHD/60i: Approx. 50 min
- MP4 - 4K/30p: Approx. 40 min; FHD/60p: Approx. 50 min
- Exposure - Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual
- Exposure Compensation - 1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)
- Light Metering - Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity
- Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Extended ISO)
- Motion Picture: Auto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Still Picture Recording
- 4896x3672 (18M) (L) / 3456x2592 (9M) (M) / 2400x1800 (4.5M) (S)
- 4896x3264 (16M) (L) / 3456x2304 (8M) (M) / 2400x1600 (4M) (S)
- 4896x2752 (13.5M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
- 3664x3664 (13.5M) (L) / 2592x2592 (7M) (M) / 1824x1824 (3.5M) (S)
- Image Quality - RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard
- White Balance - Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature (2-axis adjustable)
- Photo Style - Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Picture Adjustment - Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation(Except for Monochrome mode), Color Tone**, Filter Effect**
** For Monochrome mode only.
- AE Bracket - 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV
- White Balance Bracket - 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal) - Yes (On / Off)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
- WPA / WPA2
- Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- GPS, NFC - No
- Zoom in Motion Picture - Yes
- Self Timer - 2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)
- Playback Mode - All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar
- Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback - 12,30-thumbnails / Yes
- Set Favorites / Rotate Image - Yes / Yes
- Show Histogram / Show Highlights - Yes / Yes
- DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection - Yes / Yes
- Retouch - Clear Retouch
- RAW Processing - Yes
- Resize / Cropping - Yes / Yes
- Title Edit / Text Stamp - Yes / Yes
- Video Divide - Yes
- PictBridge Support - Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites
- LCD Monitor - 3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots); Static Touch Control; Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle, AF Coating
- Built- in- Flash - Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off; 1st Curtain Sync., 2nd Curtain Sync; 0.3 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 1.5 - 6.1m (Tele / ISO Auto)
* For iA, iA+ mode only.
- Recording Media - SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Microphone / Speaker - Stereo / Mono
- Interface - microHDMI typeD, USB2.0 Micro-B
- Power - Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 895mAh, 6.5 Wh) (Included); USB Power Charging
- Battery Life (Approx.) - Approx. 330 images (rear monitor), 240 images (LVF)
- Included Software
- The software to process RAW files on PC is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using a PC connected to the Internet.
- The Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for download at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using a PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
- The software for PC is not bundled with this camera. Please use software included with your PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.