This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The Panasonic LUMIX FZ2500 offers a hybrid mix if photo and 4K video capture features that make up its backbone. The FZ2500 is built around a large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X LEICA VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens. Video professional will enjoy features like "CINELIKE D" and "CINELIKE V" for cinema-like gradation, V-Log L upgradability, time code, live HDMI output (4:2:2/8 bit or 4:2:2/10 bit), lens ND filter controls, custom video GUI, and a system frequency selectable from 59.94 Hz (NTSC), 50.00 Hz (PAL), or 24.00 Hz (CINEMA). Combining all that with edit worthy MP4 (LPCM) and MOV, bit rates extended up to 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps (IPB), and no recording duration limit, and it's a video producer's dream camera. Traditional photo enthusiast benefit from all this 4K video prowess because Panasonic's 4K technology has changed photography for the better with new creative tools like 4K PHOTO, Focus Stacking, and Focus Stacking built-in.
- The ideal hybrid camera choice for the advanced 4K video enthusiast and photography enthusiast alike
- Large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X LEICA VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes
- "CINELIKE D" and "CINELIKE V" for cinema-like gradation, time code, live HDMI output (4:2:2/8 bit or 4:2:2/10 bit), and lens ND filter controls
- Optional V-Log L upgradability for purchase, and an out of the box unlimited recording duration
- Recording formats of MP4 (LPCM) and MOV, and bit rates extended up to 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps
- Sensor Size: 1-inch high sensitivity MOS sensor
- Total Pixels: 20.9 Megapixels
- Camera Effective Pixels: 20.1 Megapixels
- Aperture: F2.8-4.5 / 9 diaphragm blades
- Optical Zoom: 20x
- Intelligent Zoom: 40x
- Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT
- Optical Image Stabilizer: 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S.
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure Mode
- NFC: No
- Viewfinder: OLED live view finder
- Monitor Type: TFT LCD
- Monitor Size: 3.0-inch
- Recording Media: SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card
- USB: USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Battery: Li-ion battery pack (7.2V, 1200mAh, 8.7Wh)
- Battery Life: Approx. 350 images CIPA standard
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.42 x 4.01 x 5.3 in.
- Weight: Approx. 966 g / 2.13 lb (SD card, battery, body); 915 g / 2.02 lb (Body only)