This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
- Capture moments with superb 4K imaging performance in both video and exclusive 4K PHOTO
- 24X (25-600mm) full-range F2.8 aperture Leica Lens
- Worry-free splashproof / dustproof body
- 5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization assures steady photos and videos
- 12.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor achieves superb low light image quality
4K Video and 4K Photo - Capture THAT MOMENT
THAT MOMENT you want to remember can occur at any time, and Panasonic's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD Video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss THAT MOMENT again.
- 4K Photo feature extracts 8-megapixel photo out of a 4K video sequence up to QFHD: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30 fps, 100Mbit/s.
4K Photo Modes - Free Your Creativity
The 4K Photo function can be used in three different modes, all allowing you to capture that perfect moment at a high burst rate of 30 frames / photos per second:
- 4K Burst - Burst shooting 8-megapixel equivalent images extracted from 4K video as long as the shutter button is pressed.
- 4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop) - 4K burst recording as 4K video then play, pause, and extract any frame / photo as an 8-megapixel equivalent image later.
- 4K Pre-Burst - 4K pre-burst starts recording one second before and after you press the shutter button. Perfect for unpredictable moments.
4K Video - More Detail Than Full HD
4K video delivers a far more intense viewing experience that is four times larger* than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
* Native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
** When recording videos in 4K, use a card rated as UHS Speed Class 3.
25-600mm Zoom with Full-Range F2.8 Aperture
The 25-600mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens features full-range F2.8.for enhanced low light shooting throughout the entire zoom range.
* 35mm camera equivalent: 25-600mm
Splashproof / Dustproof Rugged Design
The LUMIX FZ300 features a splashproof / dustproof rugged design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging environments—from a marshy jungle to a windy desert.
High Speed Auto Focusing with DFD Technology
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates the distance between foreground and background and quickly brings the subject into focus in one fast, continuous movement. In addition, continuous focus stability is enhanced when shooting video.
5-axis Correction / Tilt Correction
5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus)* reduces blur from one-handed video shooting by compensating for 5 types of movement. The Level Shot Function detects the horizon line and maintains it, even if the camera is tilted.
* 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. works in video recording except for 4K video recording.
High Image Quality - Even in Low Light Conditions
The 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor in combination with the Venus Engine excels in diffraction compensation, yielding images that are crisp and free from artifacts associated with small aperture settings.
* Eight buttons on the body and five buttons on the menu.
Everything in the Right Place
The LUMIX FZ300 features a snug, hand-fitting grip and an intuitive level of operation. The rear/side dials control the main aperture and shutter speed settings. Settings can also be assigned to four function buttons.* In addition, a side lever on the left side of the lens barrel improves lens control.
* Four buttons on the body and five buttons on the menu.
1,440k-dot, 0.7x Large OLED LVF
The LUMIX FZ300 comes with a high-resolution (1,440k-dot) OLED Live View Finder which affords high visibility thanks to a 10,000:1 contrast ratio and high 0.7x magnification (35mm camera equivalent).
3.0-inch Free-angle, Touch Panel Rear
The 1040k-dot rear monitor boasts tilt and swivel capability, making it more comfortable even for vertical composition. Plus, its touch control allows you to quickly set focus just by touching the subject on the screen.
Unwire Your Creativity via Wi-Fi
The LUMIX FZ300 can be controlled remotely by using the Panasonic Image App on your Wi-Fi enabled smartphone or tablet. View the image, set the focus, or release the shutter from a distance, and then transfer images for sharing on social media.
* Contrast AF with DFD technology works only with Panasonic Micro Four Thirds lenses.
** In AFS, at wide-end with H-FS14140 or H-HS12035 (CIPA).
In-Camera RAW Data Development
The LUMIX FZ300 can shoot images in RAW-format and even develop them inside the camera.
Close-up Macro Shooting
Capture stunning macro shots with a minimum focusing distance of 1cm.
12 fps Burst Shooting
The FZ300 features high speed burst shooting of 12 frames per seconds at full resolution.
The Creative Panorama function allows you to create dynamic panoramic photos by simply panning the camera.
High Speed Video in HD
You can record high-speed videos* at 120 fps in HD quality or 240 fps in VGA quality and play them back in dramatic slow motion.
*The recording format is 30p.
Flexible, Expandability Options
The LUMIX FZ300 can be combined with the DMW-FL580L External Flash, the DMW-MS2 Stereo/Shotgun Microphone, the DMW-LT55 Tele Conversion Lens, DMW-LC55 Close-up Lens and many other accessories.
Panasonic LUMIX Extended 3 Year Warranty Form