Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Mirrorless Camera, with 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lenses - BLACK DMC-GX85WK
- Dual I.S. Get clear handheld shots even in low-light. In-body 5-axis Dual I.S. works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video.
- Live View Finder 2764K-dot high-resolution viewfinder for easier framing, even in bright sunlight.
- 4K Technology Not only 4K video, but exclusive 4K Photo and Post Focus technology that eliminates worry about missing the moment or the perfect focus.
- Easy Controls A thumbwheel control, integrated viewfinder, and tilting touchscreen enable LCD will maximize your control of the photographic experience.
For today's interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts - or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs - Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras deliver impressive, no-compromise performance.
Nearly half the size of most DSLRs, the DMC-GX85 delivers impressive large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic LUMIX. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power is boosted nearly 10% over previous 16-Megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary LUMIX 2-axis lens O.I.S. and a 5-axis in-body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes.
Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick-access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2764k-dot eye-level electronic viewfinder, plus a tilting LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the WiFi mobile control and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience.
Includes LUMIX G 45-150mm telephoto
Zoom-in clear and close with MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to compensate for handshake without a tripod, and a stepping motor for smooth, silent focusing in photo and video recording.
Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization
A 5-Axis in-body sensor stabilizer works in tandem with LUMIX 2-Axis optically stabilized lenses* in either video or still capture modes.
*Compatible with select LUMIX Lenses
Fine Detail Performance
The GX85 eliminates the detail-depriving low-pass filter from the sensor. The result is a near 10% boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
Travel Light Without Compromise
Nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera.
Familiar Integrated Controls
Integrated thumb-wheel controls and easily accessible exposure control dials provide a familiar DSLR-like feel and experience.
An integrated 2764k-dot Electronic Viewfinder improves viewability under harsh sunlight, and promotes improved shot framing posture for added handheld stability.
Touch Enabled Tilting Display
A touch enabled tilting LCD provides 80 degrees of up-tilt and 45 degrees of down-tilt to maximize viewing in difficult framing situations.
Multiple Lens Choices
Expand and enhance creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) lens options. The most of any Mirrorless camera system available today.
Turn 4K Into Photography
4K Ultra HD Video provides four times the resolution of HD Video. 4K PHOTO isolates video frames at 30 frames per second as high resolution photos, to ensure you'll never miss that moment again. And with 4K Post Focus you can capture now and refocus later.
High Speed Focusing
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates subject distance, then drives the focus mechanism with one quick, continuous movement for faster AF speeds.
Raw File Processing
RAW-format images can be easily developed in-camera with adjustments.*
*Color Space Setting (sRGB / AdobeRGB), White Balance, Exposure Compensation, Photo Style, Intelligent D-Range Control, Contrast, Highlight / Shadow, Saturation, Noise Reduction, Intelligent Resolution and Sharpness.
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Camera Format: Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor)
- Pixels Actual: 16.84 Megapixel
- Pixels Effective: 16 Megapixel
- Max Resolution: 4592 x 3448
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type / Size: MOS, 17.3 x 13.0 mm
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, MPO, RAW
- File Formats Movies: AVCHD Ver. 2.0, MP4
- File Formats Audio: AAC, Dolby Digital 2ch
- Dust Reduction System: Yes
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift, 5-Way
- Video Recording: Yes, NTSC
- Video Format 4K MP4: 3840 x 2160p / 30 fps (100 Mbps) / 24 fps (100 Mbps)
- Video Format High Definition MP4: 1920 x 1080p / 60 fps (28 Mbps) / 30 fps (20 Mbps); 1280 x 720p / 30 fps (10 Mbps)
- Video Format Standard Definition MP4: 640 x 480p / 30 fps (4 Mbps)
- Video Format High Definition AVCHD: 1920 x 1080p / 60 fps (28 Mbps) / 30 fps (24 Mbps) / 24 fps (24 Mbps)
- Video Format High Definition AVCHD: 1920 x 1080i / 60 fps (17 Mbps)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- Video Clip Length: Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
- Audio Recording: Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
- Focus Type: Auto & Manual
- Focus Mode: Continuous-servo AF (C), Flexible (AFF), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points: Contrast Detection:49
- Viewfinder Type: Electronic
- Viewfinder Pixel Count: 2764800
- Viewfinder Eye Point: 17.5 mm
- Viewfinder Coverage: 1
- Viewfinder Magnification Approx.: 0.7x
- Diopter Adjustment: - 4 to +3 m
- Display Screen: 3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (1,040,000)
- Screen Coverage: 1
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 200-25600 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)
- Shutter Type: Mechanical
- Shutter Speed: 60 - 1/4000 second
- Shutter Type: Mechanical
- Shutter Speed: 2 - 0 minutes in Time Mode
- Shutter Type: Electronic
- Shutter Speed: 1 - 1/16000 second; 1/25 - 1/16000 second in Movie Mode
- Metering Method: Center-weighted average metering, Multiple, Spot metering
- Exposure Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 18.0
- Exposure Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- White Balance: Modes Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 40 fps at 16 MP; Up to 30 fps at 8 MP; Up to 10 fps at 16 MP; Up to 8 fps at 16 MP; Up to 6 fps at 16 MP; Up to 2 fps at 16 MP
- Flash Modes: Auto; Auto/Red-eye Reduction; Forced On; Forced On/Red-eye Reduction; Off; Slow Sync; Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- Guide No.: 13.78' (4.2 m) ISO100
- Max Sync Speed: 1 / 160 seconds
- Flash Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- External Flash Connection: Hot Shoe
- Self Timer: 10 seconds, 2 seconds
- Interval Recording: Yes
- Connectivity: HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi Capable: Yes
- Battery: 1x Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh
- Operating/Storage Temperature: Operating 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C); Humidity: 10 - 80%
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.8 x 2.8 x 1.7" / 122.0 x 70.6 x 43.9 mm
- Weight: 15.03 oz / 426 g with battery and memory card
- LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. / Micro Four Thirds / MEGA O.I.S.
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 1 UHR lens)
- Nano Surface Coating: -
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (MEGA O.I.S.)
- Focal Length: f=45-150mm (35mm camera equivalent 90-300mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture: F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.9m / 3.0ft
- Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.17x / 0.35x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 27 degrees (Wide) to 8.2 degrees (TELE)
- Filter Size: 52mm / 2.05in
- Max. Diameter: 62mm / 2.44in
- Overall Length: Approx. 73mm / 2.9in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight: Approx. 200g / 7.1oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories: Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap
- LUMIX G Vario 12-32mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Micro Four Thirds / MEGA O.I.S.
- Focal Length: 12 - 32mm; Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 - 64 mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
- Aperture Minimum: f/22
- Angle of View: 84 degrees - 37 degrees
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.87" (20 cm)
- Magnification: 0.13x
- Elements/Groups: 8/7
- Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
- Autofocus: Yes
- Filter Thread Front: 37 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.19 x 0.94" (55.5 x 24 mm)
- Weight: 2.47 oz (70 g)