The Perfect Lens for Portraits
This bright large aperture F1.7 lens pulls in a lot of light and produces a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for more impressive, creative shots. Together with the 42.5mm mid-telephoto focal distance (35mm camera equivalent: 85mm), this lens is ideal for portraits.
Optical Image Stabilizer - LUMIX POWER O.I.S.
Large aperture lenses produce a desirable shallow depth of field effect, but even a slight handshake can cause out-of-focus problems. However, the LUMIX POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) compensates quickly for super clear shots even when shooting in low-lit situations.
Fast Auto Focusing - 240 fps Drive Capability
The lens and camera communicate at up to 240 fps to take maximum advantage of the cameras high-speed AF system. Its inner focus drive system and stepping motor is smooth and silent during both photo and video recording.
- Portrait lens with a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect
- Perfect for low light photography with a bright F1.7 aperture
- Built-in powered optical image stabilizer reduces hand shake blur
- Fast auto focusing drive keep pace with all LUMIX G cameras
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups (1 aspherical lens)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length: f=42.5mm (35mm camera equivalent 85mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture: F1.7
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.31m / 1.02ft
- Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.2x / 0.4x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 29