The Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100 (H-HS35100) represents a next step in digital interchangeable telephoto zoom lens design for LUMIX G Series cameras. Its constant F2.8 zoom is suitable for professionals and enthusiasts capturing a wide range of scenes from dynamic landscapes to available light and studio lit portraits, to high-speed sports action. Combine with the new Lumix GH3Body and LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35 F2.8 lens for a complete package to meet the needs of today's most demanding professional multimedia photographers.
X Series Design
Panasonic's long time collaboration with Leica inspired a uniquely LUMIX in-house design for a premium lens series exclusively for LUMIX G Series Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. With the X Series Lenses, LUMIX is blending its own unique mix of broadcast video and advanced mirrorless camera technologies into a premium lens line. In several X Series models LUMIX blended forward looking features like advanced near silent Power Zoom (PZ Models) and advanced POWER O.I.S. support for improved video capture. The 35-100mm X lens features a professional grade constant aperture in a compact sealed body design suitable for professional studio and event photography, as well as sports action. (LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm, H-HS35100, 35mm camera equivalent: 70-200 mm).
Nano Surface Coating
The LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm / F2.8 lens incorporates Panasonic's unique Nano Surface Coating technology which minimizes reflections through the entire visual range (380nm-780nm), resulting in a dramatic reduction of ghosts and flare for extremely clear picture quality
Travel Light and Protected from Natures Elements
Boasting outstanding compactness, the LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm / F2.8 lens is approximately 99.9mm in length and 12.7oz in weight, resulting in extreme mobility. Additionally with a rubber ring on the lens mount, the new lens is designed to stand against moisture and dust making it ideal for outdoor photography enthusiasts. A highly reliable metal mount endures long time use.
Professional Grade Glass
The LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm / F2.8 lens system is comprised of 18 lenses in 13 groups. The UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) glass minimizes chromatic aberration while the UHR (Ultra High Refractive) lens realizes high descriptive performance from corner to corner. Featuring high contrast and resolution from the center to corner at entire zoom range, the new LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm/F2,8 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. lens has the ability to capture the details of scenery or portrait with rich perspective.
Advanced Focusing and Aperture Blade Design
The lens' superior inner focus system provides for excellent resolution and contrast without changing the overall length from full life-size magnification to infinity. Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth defocus effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. When mounted on any LUMIX G Micro System camera body, users can take advantage of the high-speed, high-precisions Contrast AF (Autofocus) system.
POWER O.I.S. for Improved HD Video Support
The lens' integrates POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) which effectively compensates for both small, fast movement and large, slow movement, making it easy to shoot extremely clear photos even in low-lit situations such as at night or indoors. Adopting an inner focus system driven by a stepping motor, the lens' superior design provides smooth and near silent focusing action which is ideal for both picture and video recording.
- Professional grade X Series 35-100mm F2.8 telephoto zoom lens
- Moisture and dust sealed metal body and mount
- Ultra ED (UED) chromatic aberration reduction glass
- POWER O.I.S with near silent drive optimized for video and still capture
- Premium extra-low refractive index Nano Surface Coating (NSC)
- Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups (2 ED lenses,1 UED lens)
- Nano Surface Coating: Yes
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length: f=35-100mm (35mm camera equivalent 70-200mm)
- Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.85m / 2.8ft
- Maximum Magnification: Approx. 0.1x / 0.2x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34°(Wide) to 12°(TELE)
- Filter Size: 58mm / 2.3in
- Max. Diameter: 67.4mm / 2.7in
- Overall Length: Approx. 99.9mm / 3.9in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight: Approx. 360g / 12.7oz (excluding lens cap ,lens rear cap,lens hood)
- Standard Accessories: Lens front cap, Lens rear cap, Lens hood, Lens storage bag
P align=center>Panasonic LUMIX Extended 3 Year Warranty Form