The new Panasonic LUMIX LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens delivers professional optical performance at a great price. This Panasonic lens is expertly built for the outdoors and is encompassed in a splash and dustproof sealed body. Experience extremely high levels of detail and sharpness with your photos.
The Micro Four Thirds system offers a significant reduction in size, making it very compact and perfect for the traveling photographer. This lens is up to two-thirds smaller and almost one-fifth the weight of comparable long range zoom mirrorless lenses. The integrated LUMIX Power Optical Stabilization system (O.I.S.) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility ensure maximum stability.
The integrated rotary tripod mount makes it a breeze to connect to a compatible tripod. Lens-mounted control switches are easily accessible and labeled. Purchase this Panasonic lens from BuyDig.com and get unparallel customer service and super fast, free shipping.
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX *100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX
(*200-800mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent)
Mirrorless Design & Portability
Panasonic LUMIX was 1st in mirrorless and leads the way in mirrorless lens innovation. The Micro Four Thirds format offers a significant reduction in size and weight vs traditional DSLR camera lenses.
LEICA Lens Optics
LEICA VARIO-ELMAR optical performance ranging from 100-400mm with F/4.0-6.3 aperture. (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
Splash and Dustproof
The H-RS100400 is ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body.
Integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility assure maximum hand held stability. Additional control from lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Built in Lens Hood and Tripod Mount
Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood.
- Experience a mirrorless micro four thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight; Up to two-thirds smaller and nearly one-fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35mm long zoom lenses
- 100-400mm F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO-ELMAR high-performance lens for nature photography (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent)
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models)
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood
- Lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
- 20 elements in 13 groups (1 aspherical ED lens, 1 UED lens, 2 ED lenses)
- Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image Stabilizer
- Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- f=100-400mm (35mm camera equivalent 200-800mm)
- 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- F4.0(Wide) - F6.3(Tele)
Closest Focusing Distance
- FULL:1.3m/4.27ft, LIMIT:5.0m/16.4ft
- Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)
Diagonal Angle of View
- 12 degrees (Wide) to 3.1 degrees (TELE)
- 72mm / 2.8in
- 83mm / 3.3in
- Approx. 171.5mm / 6.75in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Approx. 985g / 34.74oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap, lens hood and external tripod mount)
- Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag, External tripod mount, Lens hood