Too cool for words! Panasonic's SV-AV30 is so versatile, we weren't sure what to call this "digital A/V recorder/player." You'll just call it fun!
The SV-AV30's range of recording and playback options is impressive, even for a Panasonic e-wear device ? and that's really saying something. It can play MP3 and AAC music files, snap digital photos, capture MPEG video clips, and record snippets of audio.
Plus, the 'AV30 includes a docking cradle that connects to the composite inputs and outputs on your television or other A/V component; you can record your favorite TV show and take it with you, or see your MPEG videos on a TV screen! And of course, even when there's no TV handy, you can always view your photos and video on the 2" flip-out LCD viewscreen.
This little gadget is easy to carry, thanks to its small size, and easy to control, thanks to the supplied in-line remote. The included 64MB Secure Digital? card can hold up to 1,760 digital photos, over an hour of MPEG video, or 2 hours of music! (Get even more storage capacity by adding more cards; see "Other Items You May Need," above.) And a USB cable is included, for quick transfer of audio, video, and image files to and from your computer via its USB jack.
- SD card slot for use with Secure Digital memory cards
- included 64MB Secure Digital card holds approximately:
- 134 minutes of music at 64 kbps
- 89 minutes at 96 kbps
- 67 minutes at 128 kbps
- JPEG resolution: 640 x 480
- MPEG4 resolution options: 320 x 240; 176 x 144
- MPEG4 frame rate: 15 frames per second
- A/V cradle with cables (cradle also charges battery)
- stick-style remote control
- 2" LCD viewscreen
- earbud headphones
- USB cable
- compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- AC adapter
- wearable carrying case
- built-in flash
- audio playback time: up to 3 hours with supplied lithium ion rechargeable
- includes SD-Jukebox music management software and SD-MovieStage video management software
- 2-1/2"W x 1-1/16"H x 3-1/16"D
- weight: 4.3 oz. with battery and memory card
- player: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
- imager: 6 months parts, 90 days labor
- battery, SD card, AC adapter: 90 days parts