2+1 Channel Digital Club Mixer
The Reloop RMX-22i is a 2+1 channel DJ mixer with digital audio architecture and integrated Instant Sound Color effects. This compact club-style mixer benefits from the same high-quality build and sound characteristics that are already found on the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer.
Instant Sound Coloor Effects
The RMX-22i has four high quality digital Sound Color effects built-in. White noise, Filter (low and high-pass), Bit Crusher, and Gate can be assigned to the dedicaed Instant FX potentiometers at the push of a button. The effects can be used for any channel and are modulated via a large, ergonomic bi-polar potentiometer to achieve exactly the sound you want.
The instantly recognizable mixer layout has a three-band EQ section that can be easily set to 'Kill' (isolator mode) or 'Classic', to suit any individual mixing style.
The RMX-22i's high-quality crossfader can also be upgraded with the new Reloop Innofader by Audio Innovate for a truly unrivaled performance at a very appealing price.
Multiple Connection Possibilites
With a total of eight inputs and five outputs, you will always find the right connection for any analogue or digital source. The output section benefits from both RCA and XLR outputs for trouble-free connection of the master signal to any PA system.
Smart Tablet Split Connection
An iPad split input on the rear of the mixer makes it possible to include an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone directly into your DJ set-up via 3.5 mm jack to the RMX-22i. The supplied audio split cable can divide the audio signal into two separate mono channels or delivers one stereo output. This connection method means DJ apps with split-cue function (like DJAY by Algoriddim) can be utilised, as can the stereo output from production or sampler apps.
- 2 (+1) Channel Digital Effect Mixer
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 4 Instant Sound Color Effects per channel (Filter, White Noise, Bit Crush & Gate)
- iPad / tablet / smartphone audio split-input
- EQ-setting for classic or isolator (kill)
- 45 mm club line- & crossfader
- Fader-start, reverse & curve control
- Innofader compatible
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ and auto talkover (active ducking technology)
- 2 headphones outputs (6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm jack)
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Altogether 8 inputs (2x phono, 5x line, 1x combo-mic)
- Altogether 5 outputs (1x XLR, 2x RCA, 2x headphones)
- Club quality sound & built
- Optional Reloop RMX Innofader accessory by Audio Innovate available
- includes Smartphone / Tablet Audio Split Cable and International Power Supply
- Inputs: 2 Phono, 5 Line, 1 Combo-Mic
- Outputs: 1 XLR, 2 RCA, 2 headphones
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- EQ range classic: +12 dB / -8 dB
- EQ range isolator: +12 dB / -26 dB (Total Kill)
- Dimensions: 254 x 104 x 355 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg