Rokinon's Xeen 135mm T2.2 Lens with PL Mount is built specifically for use as a cinema lens. It features an internal focus design so that the lens does not change size while focusing, minimizing breathing. Each lens in the Rokinon Xeen cinema lens set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and color matched to a factory standard, allowing you to assemble a set over time with minimal color shift. This 135mm focal length is often chosen for portraits and close-ups. The lens features dual-sided focus scales in feet, with dual-sided iris scales. The 11-bladed iris provides a round aperture for natural looking highlights and Bokeh.
The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200 degrees from close focus to infinity; this gives you a high degree of precision and consistent focus.
- This is a 135mm lens that has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. It has the effect of bringing the background closer, and it is often used for close-ups and long shots, where you want a compressed feel and out of focus background.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and comes with a support foot that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual calibrated right and left side focus and T-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens.
- Each lens in the Xeen series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned. The lenses in the Xeen series also share focus and iris rotation, with focus having 200 degrees of rotation and iris having 40 degrees of rotation.
- The common 114mm front diameter between lenses in the series allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 2.6' allows you to get up close to your subject.
Focal Length - 135mm
Maximum Aperature - T2.2
Coverage - Full Frame (FX)
Aperture Range - T2.2 to T22
Diaphragm Blades - 11
Coating - XEEN X-Coating Technology
Minimum Focusing Distance - 3.75 ft (1.14m)
Filter Size - 114mm Front Diameter sized for use with Standard 114mm Matte Boxes
Lens Hood - Built-In
Maximum Diameter - 4.6" (117.6mm)
Weight - 1,382g
Length - 113.7mm