The ROKINON 85mm F/1.4 Nikon Z mount telephoto lens is the first 85mm prime lens with precision manual focus control to be available in Nikon Z mount. It sports a new exterior design with a contemporary look that matches and handles well with Nikon's full frame mirrorless cameras.
This portrait length tele offers a very fast F1.4 maximum aperture for effective low light shooting, fast shutter speed capture, and precise selective focus control. Its optical design consists of 9 Ultra Multi-Coated elements in 7 groups including one Hybrid-Aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness.
Numerous features include a metal chassis, weather sealing, a slip resistant matte finished aperture control ring, and a removable lens hood. The curved blade diaphragm provides pleasing bokeh while the non-rotating 72mm filter mount enables easy use of polarizing and other filters that require precise positioning.
This ROKINON short telephoto for Nikon Z mount makes it a highly effective optic for travel, candid, portrait, and close up photography.
- Bright f/1.4 medium telephoto portrait lens compatible with full frame Nikon Z Mount Mirrorless Cameras
- Lens is constructed with 9 elements in 7 groups including one Hybrid-Aspherical for reduced aberrations and sharply defined images
- Lens features UMC super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.6' (1.1 m) for enhanced portrait shots
- Removable lens hood included
Focal Length: 85mm
Maximum Aperture: F1.4
Angle Of View: 28.3°
Optical Construction: 9 Glass Elements In 7 Groups
Aperture Range: F1.4 to F22
Diaphragm Blades: 8
Coating: Ultra Multi-Coating
Minimum Focusing Distance: 3.6ft (1.1m)
Magnification Ratio: x 0.09
Filter Size: 72mm
Lens Hood: Removable
Maximum Diameter: 3.1”(78mm)
Weight: 26.10oz (740g)
Length: 4.04” (102.7mm)
Weather Sealed: Yes