The A5 Air is built Razor tough for everyday commuting on rough, urban terrain. With adjustable-height handlebars, an extra-long deck, 8" (200 mm) wheels, and super-strong, shock-absorbing, pneumatic tires, this scooter is designed to tackle the toughest commutes. Our patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding system ensure that the A5 Air is the smoothest and most comfortable ride around. And, with a sturdy, easy-fold aluminum frame, the A5 Air is designed to last. Whether you're riding to work or running errands, the A5 Air's got your back, so go ahead - kick start your commute!
- Built for everyday commuting - designed specifically for urban terrain.
- Super-strong aluminum frame with new, patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding system ensure a smoother, quieter ride.
- Includes easy-adjust handlebars with soft, rubber grips for enhanced comfort, grasp, and control.
- Extra-long, 13.4" (340 mm) deck offers more foot room, ideal for taller riders.
- Features 8" (200 mm) wheels with shock-absorbing, pneumatic tires for stability and reliable performance on most surfaces.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds (100 kg).
Handlebars: Width 16.75" (425 mm), adjustable-height and new anti-rattle, folding T-bar
Grips: Soft rubber
Downtube: New patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
Fork: Steel with plastic fender
Deck: Length 13.4" (340 mm)
Wheels: 8" (200 mm) with pneumatic (60 PSI) commuter tires
Brake: Rear fender
Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
No assembly required
Assembled Product Dimensions: 35.04" x 16.85" x 38.58" (890 mm x 428 mm x 980 mm)
Product Weight: 11.05 lb (5.07 kg)