- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – a 250-watt motor boasts an 18 mph (29 km/h) max speed with a range of up to 15 miles
- FOLDABLE AND PORTABLE – Weighing only 24.2 lbs (11 kg), it’s the lightest in its class. Designed for easy storage or to hand-carry when necessary
- SMOOTH RIDE – An 8-inch (200 mm) pneumatic front tire provides shock absorption for a smoother, safer ride on uneven terrain
- SAFETY AND STABILITY – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering
- LOCKABLE – Featuring a security lock point for riders to secure the scooter with their own lock
Lightest in Class
At 24.2 lbs (11 kg), the E Prime III Electric Scooter is easy to hand-carry on public transportation and quickly folds for storage at home, in the office, or in your car.
Top Speed and Long Range
Go faster and farther with the E Prime III Electric Scooter, reaching up to 18 mph (29 km/h), thanks to a powerful 250-watt motor. Its long-range 36V lithium-ion battery will take you up to 15 miles (24 km) on a single charge.
A Smooth Ride
The E Prime III Electric Scooter features an 8-inch (200 mm) air filed front tire that provides shock-absorption, creating a smoother ride on rougher terrain.
Razor’s exclusive patent-pending, anti-rattle folding mechanism makes it easy to quickly fold and unfold.
Safety and Stability
Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering. Razor E Prime III Electric Scooter is designed with riders in mind.
Light up the Ride
The E Prime III Electric Scooter features a LED headlight, a brake-activated taillight, and reflective decals for better visibility.
The E Prime III Electric Scooter features a security lock point for riders to lock their scooter with their own bicycle lock or chain while traveling, shopping or dining (local laws will apply).
The E Prime III Electric Scooter is crafted from aircraft grade aluminum with anodized finishes, and a sleek, modern design.
||Up to 15 miles (24 km) on a single charge
||Up to 18 mph (29 km/h)
||Up to 50 minutes of continuous use
||250-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, rear-wheel hub-driven
||Electronic, thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control
||Electronic, thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled
||Aluminum Fork: Steel Grips: “Prism” design, molded in soft rubber
||Aluminum, featuring patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
||Length 16.5″ (419 mm), width 5.5″(140 mm) with full-deck grip tape
||8″ (200 mm), pneumatic, air filled
||8″ (200 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
||36V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
|Max Rider Weight
||220 lbs (100 kg)
|Assembled Product Dimensions
||40.75″ x 18.31″ x 40.94″ (103.5 cm x 46.5 cm x 104 cm)
||24.2 lbs (11 kg)