Fast Drifts, Furious Sparks!
The GFD Fury features the same go-kart style frame and Super Slider POM rear wheels as the Ground Force Drifter. The GFD Fury ups the ante with the added flash of its unique Spark Bar that leaves a shower of sparks in its wake.
Unleash the Fury!
Based on the original Razor Ground Force Drifter. From fun zones to pro tracks, go-kart racing is a staple of American fun. The Razor Ground Force Drifter Fury lets you bring home the fun in drifter fashion. The race-tuned chassis and super slick rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king! Power slide through corners, throw fish tales or fast 180's.
Electric Powered Drifter Cart
The classic kart styling features low profile cast aluminum wheels, sturdy steel construction and we've upgraded the rear axle for increased maneuverability steering. With variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control and hand operated rear brake gives the driver maximum drifting control. Razor also upgraded its drifter wheels using molded aluminum wheels with solid rubber tires and super slider POM rear wheels. With powerful speeds up to 12 miles per hour, the electric powered Ground Force Drifter Fury is a force to be reckoned with.
Variable Speed, Thumb Trigger Throttle and Hand Operated Rea
Operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake.
The Ground Force Drifter Fury ups the ante with the added flash of its unique Spark Bar. (Replacement spark cartridges sold separately).
Super Slider POM Rear Wheels
Super Slider POM rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king.
Powerful Speeds Up To 12mph
A maximum speed of 12 miles per hour, making it the perfect kart for zipping around flat trails or drifting around a cul-de-sac.
- Speeds up to 12 mph (19 kph)
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- High-torque, chain-driven motor
- Variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
- Powder coated steel frame
- Molded aluminum front wheels with solid rubber tires
- Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Spark Bar includes one replaceable spark cartridge
- Bucket style seat with seat/shoulder strap
- Battery charge time: up to 12 hours
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Battery charger and flag included
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 38.19" x 26.38" x 15.35"
- Product Weight: 57.64 lbs
- Some assembly required