This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
Capture better images of far-off subjects with the Digital Optics Telephoto lens for digital cameras and camcorders. The 2x magnification allows you to bring your subject closer while you stay where you are. The 2x Tele-Converter is a front-mounting lens that provides greater telephoto reach. By adding the lens to the front of your camera lens, it extends the focal length and makes distant objects appear closer. Unlike digital magnification, this 2x optical conversion lens will not impair the image quality.
The 2x telephoto lens features all glass optics coated to reduce reflections and flare. These elements are housed in an all-titanium barrel that will stand up to years of use.
- All glass - multicoated optics 2x telephoto lens converter
- Professional grade Telephoto Lens providing breathtaking close-up views, increasing the versatility of your existing lens
- Designed to maximize use of day and night with coated optics that provide maximum image transmission with minimum distortion.
- Maintains all the camera functions
- The lens attaches easily and directly to any camera or camcorder with a 58mm filter threading. An appropriate stepping ring will allow it to work with cameras having other size threads.
- All glass Multi-coated 2x Conversion power for 58mm threading
- Fully automatic, high speed lens compatible with day or night Vision, and Infrared utilizing the camera auto focusing system
- Lens threading screws directly into accessory threads in front of existing camera lens