The Samsung NX-N2-T NX Series Tera2 Zero Client Desktop can be paired with almost any modern display or peripheral combination; including single or dual digital monitors and up to 6 USB devices. Unlike most zero clients; the NX-N2-T also features a built-in 2W speaker and includes a VESA mountable stand.
Maximize Your VDI Investment
The NX-N2-T features built-in PCoIP technology which connects users to the corporate cloud while reducing desktop overhead. With business data centralized on the VMware stack; your user environments are easier to deploy and manage while being less vulnerable to security risks.
Simplify and Secure the Desktop
The NX-N2-T enables businesses to simplify and secure their desktop endpoints with PCoIP intelligence baked-in to the chip design. This SoC (System on Chip) technology is used to reduce the desktop attack surface while almost eliminating the need for client-side administration.
Higher Performance and Efficiency
The 2nd generation Teradici chipset (Tera2) delivers up to 5 times the VDI pixel performance over the previous generation; lower power consumption for reduced energy costs; stronger security with AES 256-bit encryption and less bandwidth usage via client-side caching and enhanced compression.
Built for Adaptability & Affordability
Using a lightweight detachable stand (included); the NX-N2-T can be VESA mounted to a wall; the back of a monitor or hidden under a desk. This can eliminate unplanned costs for mounting kits while providing more out-of-box installation choices.
TAA refers to the Trade Agreements Act (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581); which states that the U.S. Government must acquire end products that meet applicable manufacturing requirements. Samsung's TAA compliant VDI endpoint products are approved to be acquired by the United States Government for use.
- Zero-Out the Desktop to Maximize VDI Benefit
- Simplify and Secure the Network Endpoints
- Unique Form Factor; Built for Adaptability & Affordability
- Processor: Teradici Tera2321 (Tera2)
- Graphics: DDR3
- RAM: 512MB
- Ethernet: Realtek RTL8211E: 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Host Environment: VMware Horizon View; VMware Horizon DaaS; Amazon Workspaces (AWS)
- Single Display Port: 2560 x 1600
- Single DVI: 1920 x 1200 (2560 x 1600 w/Splitter)
- Dual Display Port + DVI: 1920 x 1200
- Typical: < 7W
- Maximum: < 30W
- Stand-by: <1W
- Korean / Japanese / Chinese / English / German / Spanish / French / Italian / Swedish / Russian / Portuguese / Turkish / Hungarian / Polish
- Product Dimensions With Stand: Horizontal: 5.9" x 1.5" x 5.1"; Vertical: 1.2" x 6.2" x 5.1"
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: Horizontal: 5.9" x 1.2" x 5.1": Vertical: 1.2" x 5.9" x 5.1"
- Display Output: 1.2 OUT
- Mic: In
- Headphone: Yes
- USB: 2.0 x 6 (4 Front; 2 Back)
- RJ45: Yes
- Safety: UL (USA)
- EMC: FCC (USA)