Strips Comfort measures temperature and ambient light and can be used to control heating, air conditioning or blinds, keeping conditions comfortable and energy efficient. Raise or lower blinds or adjust lighting based on LUX measurements and adjust thermostats to the ideal setting. The slim, discrete design blends seamlessly into the architecture of any room. The sealed design and wide range in temperature means Strips can be placed anywhere indoors or out and detect extreme conditions such as freezing pipes or dangerous heat levels. Strips Comfort are part of a family of Z-Wave Plus devices that all work together to create innovative scenes for the ultimate in convenience and efficiency. Check out Strips Guard and Strips Drip on the Strips by Sensative website!
- DISCREET TEMPERATURE MONITOR: Include these sensors to your Z-Wave network to check on the temperature inside or outside your home anytime, anywhere. Set up notifications to receive a text or email, or adjust temperature whenever it's colder or warmer than expected. (Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately)
- LIGHT LEVEL REPORTS: Use Strips Comfort's LUX readings which measure ambient light and create customized rules for your Z-Wave blinds and automated lighting. Save time and energy to ensure comfort and energy efficiency in every room.
- BLENDS RIGHT IN: Strips Comfort sensors are paper-white and extremely thin at only 0.2” so they mount almost invisibly. You can also paint over them to match any surface and blend seamlessly into the architecture of your home.
- USE THEM OUTSIDE: Strips Comfort are weatherproof and built to withstand rain, dust and temperatures as low as -4 degrees F and as high as 140 degrees F. Set it and forget it - the sensor's 10-year battery life lets you install it in the least accessible spots and not worry about battery drain.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY: You can depend on Sensative's unique and innovative design utilizing the highest quality components, wrapped in a hermetically sealed enclosure. All of Sensative's products are designed and made in Europe. Each purchase comes with the manufacturer's warranty and access to quick tech support.