This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
This is a large aperture prime lens with a standard focal length of 50mm, ideal for digital cameras. This lens is perfectly suited for a wide range of subjects enabling outstanding, sharply defined images against a nicely blurred background. The fast, F1.4 aperture makes this lens desirable for use with Digital SLR cameras. This lens effectively becomes an 80mm medium telephoto lens on digital cameras with APS-C size image sensors. The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations. This lens has superior peripheral brightness and provides sharp, high contrast images even at the maximum aperture. Superior optical performance is also ensured throughout the focusing range. The super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 45cm (17.7") and has maximum magnification of 1:7.4. It creates a very attractive blur, even when a small aperture is used.
This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Standard lens with large maximum aperture of F1.4.
- It creates sharp images with high contrast and ensures superior peripheral brightness.
- Incorporates molded glass aspherical lens, perfectly correcting coma aberration and creating superior image quality.
- Super multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensuring silent, high-speed AF
- Focal length 50 mm
- Maximum aperture f/1.4
- Minimum aperture f/22
- Angle of view 46.8 Degrees
- Lens construction 6 groups 8 elements
- Closest focus distance 45 cm
- Maximum Magnification 1:4.2
- Aperture blades 9
- Filter attachment size 77 mm
- Dimensions 84.5 mm ? 68.2 mm (3.33in x 2.69in)
- Weight 520g (18.3oz)