Hi-Res Audio Certification
The Shanling M0 audio player is certified by the Japan Audio Association for its high-resolution audio performance. It is the smallest portable player to receive this certification.
Advanced PCB Technology
Inside M0 there is a multi-layered Microvia high-density PCB board. Compared to ordinary PCB boards it provides better electrical performance and helps avoid signal interference in the circuit.
Advanced Wireless Transmission
Using Sony’s LDAC technology enables data transmission three times faster than standard Bluetooth. It also contains Qualcomm’s aptX technology, which provides enhanced sound quality by taking advantage of the convenience of wireless technology without compromising your sound.
Bi-Directional Connection via Bluetooth and USB
Shanling M0 is equipped with bi-directional Bluetooth 4.1, which means you can stream music to Bluetooth speakers and headphones, but also receive signal from your smartphone or other sources.
M0 has been designed with a bi-directional USB type C interface, so the Shanling M0 can be used either as an external sound card with a computer or as a digital transport of digital-to-analogue converters (DACs). As a carrier, the Shanling M0 is only compatible with DACs that have a separate power supply.
Using the new MTouch operating system developed by Shanling, the system is totally focused on music playback, making it free from any redundant software that affects sound playback. The MTouch is quick and easy to use, with just a few finger slides on the screen you can control everything.
Multifunctional Knob: ALPS Durable for 500,000 clicks and 100,000 rotations.
Long Lasting Battery: Can be on standby for 30 days and play music for 15 hours. Charge time is 2 hours.
Sport Accessories: Add a sport strap to your device for safety and easy access.
- Specification size: 40*135*45mm
- Screen: 1.54 inch 240*240 high definition touch screen
- Weight: about 33g
- DAC model: ESS Sabre ES9218P
- Endurance: about 15 hours (depending on the use)
- Deep standby: about 30 days (depending on the situation)
- Charging time: about 2 hours (depending on the use)
- Battery capacity: 640mAH lithium battery
- Storage: maximum support 512G TF Card (to buy)
- Output port: headset output (3.5 mm)
- Output power: 80mw@ 32 Europe
- Output impedance: 0.16 Europe
- Channel separation degree: 70dB
- Recommended earphone impedance: 8-300 Europe
- Frequency effect: 20HZ~20KHz (-0.5dB)
- Distortion: 0.004% (A-Weighting, output 500mV)
- Signal to noise ratio: 118dB (A-Weighting)
- Bottom noise: <3uV (HIGH GAIN)