Extremely lightweight and durable, Freeform has been created to bring the strength and maneuverability our customers have come to expect, combined with a truly unique design. With a more streamlined panel, an increased packing capacity, and thoughtfully integrated components. Our newest lightweight offers a very spacious and effortless ride.
• Cross ribbon and divider for easy packing, multi-pockets for managing belongings during travel.
• Double wheels design to increase maneuverability.
• TSA 3-dial combination recessed lock.
• Buit-in ID tag.
• Recessed metal logo plate enhances its ultra-modern feature.
• Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airlines. Go to shop.samsonite.com/airline-carry-on-guide for more details. If the bag is overstuffed, it may not be accepted by the airlines.
• Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Hardside (Polypro) - Suitcase shell material is made of injection molded polyproplyene, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong, lightweight, flexible, and moisture resistant.
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Cross straps - Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Expandable - Fabric folded within a zipper compartment opens with a zip to add 2" or more carrying space to the interior of your suitcase. Because you never know when you might need more room.