A Studio Pilates Reformer for Home
The AeroPilates Pro XP557 is our longest AeroPilates reformer with all the features and look of an upscale studio reformer. The beautiful wooden base makes this reformer worthy of a place in your home gym. When it comes to performance, the larger commercial-grade ball bearing wheels, wider, more padded platform and removable, and adjustable foot bar make for a quieter, more comfortable, more customizable workout comparable to any commercial studio reformer worth thousands of dollars. Even more, the 9 inch longer, sleek aluminum tracks make it the perfect reformer for taller users.
Shape and Tone in the Comfort of Home
With four springs of varying resistance on your AeroPilates Pro XP 556, you will be able to achieve the correct level of challenge making your Pilates workout as intense as you prefer. Complete with the patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, your Pro XP 557 provides an excellent cardio workout that efficiently burns fat, increases stamina and generates energy whiles toning your abs, glutes, hips and thighs like no other Pilates machine on the planet.
With regular use, the AeroPilates ProXP 557 will tone and tighten every muscle while it lengthens your spine and retrains your body to move efficiently and gracefully.
Pilates Videos for Beginning Users
The Pilates DVDs and full-color wall chart make Pilates for beginners a breeze. The Introduction to AeroPilates, Level 1 Pure Pilates and Level 1 Simply Cardio cover the basics about caring for your reformer, toning and improving your cardiovascular health. In fact, it's a Pilates class in the comfort of home.
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, variable springs
- Elevated built in silver steel frame raised 15 inches off the floor with oak wood trim
- Padded, flared, black platform (23.25 inches wide)
- Longer (9 inches) aluminum rails with ball bearing wheels
- Larger, black Cardio Rebounder (14x19)
- Taller, padded, wider, removable and adjustable foot bar with 3 positions
- High density foam shoulder pads
- Padded, 3 position adjustable head rest
- Furry hand & foot straps for added comfort
- 2 DVDs with 3 Workouts: Introduction to AeroPilates, AeroPilates Level 1 Pure Pilates and AeroPilates Level 1 Simply Cardio
- AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
- Clips to make changing rope lengths quick and easy
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Product weight: 133 lbs.
- Dimensions assembled: 100.5" L x 23.25" W x 15" H
- Warranty: 3 years on frame, 90 days on parts
Recommended use: Use at home to improve flexibility, strength, cardiovascular fitness, and reduce stress.
Material: Wood frame, aluminum rails, springs
Product Color: Wood, black, chrome
Resistance: Four steel springs
Comfort Elements: Padded platform, headrest, and hand/foot straps
Targeted Training: Strengthens total body, improves flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and relaxes the mind
Includes: AeroPilates Pro XP 557 with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, 2 workout DVDs, wall chart, owner's manual
Assembly: Assembly required
Dimensions: 100.5 x 23.5 x 36
Product Weight: 158 lbs