The Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Cleaning Rod has been engineered and designed to such rigorous specifications, that United States Military armorers actually called on Tipton's innovation to provide cleaning rods that would clean service rifles in the most demanding conditions. This tool can't scratch your bore or wear barrels like stainless steel, and they won't embed like coated rods. Plus, Carbon Fiber rods can be bent to an extreme degree and returned to their original straightness which truly makes this the ideal material for cleaning rods. It feature an ergonomically designed handle that spins on two sets of ball bearings - the result is a cleaning rod that smoothly follows the rifling both pushing and pulling, even while under pressure. The "shank-through" construction also allows the user to apply "reasonable" hammer blows to the end of the cleaning rod to get a tight patch through a bore.
Product Specifications And Features:
- Size: 22 - 26 Caliber (.208" diameter) Length: 36-inch
- Protective, chemically resistant, and will not scratch the bore like a steel rod can and will not embed like a coated rod can.
- Two sets of high quality bearings that won't bind under pressure and allows the shaft to follow the rifling.
- Comfortable ergonomic shape. Handle remains fixed in your hand while the shaft rotates on the bearings to follow rifling.
- Shank-through construction for working tight patches.