What This Product Does
TL-SG1005P is a 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports unmanaged switch that requires no configuration and provides 4 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports. It can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation; the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets; where you wish to fix devices such as APs; IP Cameras or IP Phones; etc.
Power Over Ethernet
4 of the 5 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Port 1 to Port 4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs).
TL-SG1005P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 56W; a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports; then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
Priority (Port 1=Port 2=Port 3>Port 4): This function will help to ensure the normal operation of the system; it means Port 4 will be cut off when all total PoE PDs power consumption exceed 56W. For an example; Port 1; 2 and 4 is using 15.4W (maximum power for per port is 15.4W); the system power is 46.2W in total. If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 10W; and then the system will cut off the power of Port 4 because of the overloaded power; this means Port 1; 2 will use 15.4W; and Port3 will use 10W; no power will be supplied to Port 4.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1005P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design; outstanding performance and quality; the TP-Link's TL-SG1005P 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is an ideal choice for expanding your home or office network.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- With four PoE ports; transfers data and power on one single cable
- Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs; expands home and office network
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Supports PoE Power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 56W for all PoE ports
- Requires no configuration and installation
- Interface: 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports; AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Network Media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3; 4; 5 cable (maximum 100m); EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 100m); 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5; 5e cable (maximum 100m); EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 100m); 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5; 5e; 6 or above cable (maximum 100m); EIA/TIA-568 100O STP (maximum 100m)
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 48VDC / 1.25A)
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3 af compliant; PoE Ports: Port1- Port4; Power Supply: 56W
- Backbound Bandwidth: 10Gbps
- Mac Address Table: 2K
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.0 in. (99.8 x 98 x 25 mm)
- Max Power Consumption: 3.95W(220/50Hz. no PD connected); 64.44W(220/50Hz. with 55W PD connected)
- Max Heat Dissipation: 13.48BTU/h(no PD connected); 219.87BTU/h(with 56W PD connected)
- Advanced Features: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs; Priority Function; Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging; IEEE 802.3x Flow Control; 802.1p/DSCP QoS; IGMP Snooping
- Transfer Method: Store-And-Forward
- Certification: FCC; CE; RoHS
- Package Contents: TL-SG1005P; Power Adapter; Installation Guide
- Consumption: 4.26 watts (max. no PD connected); 63.31 watts (max. with 56w PD connected)
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?); Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?); Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH non-condensing