TRENDnet's TI-G62, 6-Port HI Gigabit DIN-Rail Switch is specially designed with reliable IP30 unmanaged DIN-rail switch with hardened components rated for extreme industrial environments. It offers 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one shared SFP slot, one dedicated SFP slot, a 12 Gbps switching capacity, a 6-pin removable terminal block, LED indicators, and a grounding point. DIP switches toggle between the shared Gigabit port and SFP slot and set supported throughput to either 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps. Dual redundant power inputs and a power failure alarm output trigger support zero downtime applications. Moreover, the TI-G62 DIN-Rail Switch includes both rail and wall mount-hardware for easy installation!
IP30 rated metal enclosure with included DIN-rail and wall mount hardware.
5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 x shared SFP slot (shared with Ethernet port 5 and features a supply 100/1000 Mbps DIP switch) and 1 x dedicated SFP slot.
12 Gbps switching capacity.
Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection (power supply sold separately: model TI-M6024).
Alarm output triggered by power failure of primary and/or redundant power.
Sends larger packets, or Jumbo Frames (up to 9 KB), for increased performance.
Hardened switch is rated for an operating temperature range of -40 to 75 degrees C (-40 to 167 degrees F).
Electro Magnetic Compliance
Complies with FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A and CE EN 55022 Class A standards.
Shock and Vibration Resistant
Rated for shock (IEC 60068-2-27), freefall (IEC 60068-2-32), and vibration (IEC 60068-2-6).
Grounding point protects equipment from external electrical surges.
Rated for information technology (ITE) equipment (EN55022/24); industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM) Equipment (EN55011).
- 12 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Hardened IP30 Rated Metal Switch
- Includes DIN-Rail and Wall Mounts
- Extreme Operating Temperature Range
- Dual-Redundant Power Inputs
- Built-In Overload Current Protection
- Alarm Output Triggered by Power Failure
- Auto store and forward architecture
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- ESD 8 KV and Surge 6 KV protection
- Operating temperature range -40 to 167 degrees F for extreme conditions
- Number of Ports: 6
- Size: Gigabit
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mb per second
- Power Supply: Sold separately (model TI-M6024)
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.3
- 5 x Gigabit ports
- 1 x Shared SFP slot (port F5)
- 1 x Gigabit SFP slot (port F6)
- 6-pin removable terminal blockLED indicators
- DIP switchDIN-Rail mount
- Wall mountGrounding point
Data Transfer Rate
- Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- Data RAM Buffer: 1024 KB
- Switching Fabric: 12 Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 2 K entriesJumbo Frame: 9 KB
- Forwarding rate: 8.9 Mpps (64-byte packet size)
- Input: 12 - 56 V DC
- Consumption: Max. 3.84 Watts
- Compatible power supply: TI-M6024 (sold separately)
- Redundant power inputs, alarm relay contact, 6 pin
- Wire range: 0.34 mm sq to 2.5 mm sq
- Solid wire (AWG): 12-24/14-22
- Stranded wire (AWG): 12-24/14-22
- Torque: 5 lb. ? In / 0.5 Nm / 0.56 Nm
- Wire strip length: 7-8 mm
- 1: set port 5 to copper port or SFP slot
- 2: set port 5 to 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps on SFP slot
Alarm Relay Contact
- Relay outputs with current carrying capacity of 1 A, 24 V DC
- Short circuit mode when two power sources are connected
- Open circuit mode when only one power source is connected
- IP30 metal case
- DIN-rail mount
- Wall mount
- Grounding point
- 8 KV ESD protection
- 6 KV surge protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C (-40 to 167 degrees F)
- Max. 95 percent non-condensing
- Shock (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Freefall (IEC 60068-2-32)
- Vibration (IEC 60068-2-6
- Brand: TRENDnet
- Model: TI-G62
- Color: Black
- Power Source: DC
- Warranty: Manufacturer's three years limited warranty
Dimensions and Weight:
- Product Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Package Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Item Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.6 x 4.1 x 1.4 inches
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.6 x 6.6 x 2.7 inches