TRENDnet's 8-Port Gigabit GREENnet PoE+ Switch, model TPE-TG44g, reduces equipment and installation costs by delivering data and power over existing Ethernet cables. This unmanaged switch offers four Gigabit PoE+ and four Gigabit non-PoE ports. The PoE+ standard supplies up to 30 watts of power per port for devices such as high power wireless access points, PTZ (Pan / Tilt / Zoom) internet cameras, and VoIP telephony systems
PoE Camera Flexibility
Recognizes non-PoE and PoE (15.4 W) cameras (or other PoE devices) and supplies the required amount of power automatically.
This compact switch has a small footprint and the rugged metal housing improves product durability.
Fanless design reduces energy consumption and operating noise, thereby supporting workstation / workgroup installations.
Supplies up to 30 Watts of PoE power per PoE port with a 72 Watt power budget.
Embedded GREENnet technology reduces power consumption.
Rugged metal enclosure.
LED indicators convey port status.
- 4 x Gigabit PoE/PoE+ ports (up to 30 Watts per PoE+ port). 4 x Gigabit ports
- 61.6W PoE power budget & 16 Gbps switching capacity
- Reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Standard: QoS prioritizes video and audio applications for better streaming
- Sturdy metal housing
- Embedded GREENnet technology reduces power consumption
- Lifetime TRENDnet manufacturer warranty