24-Port Patch Panel Manages and Organizes High-Density Cat6 Network Cabling
This patch panel enables quick; easy cable patching. Just plug Cat6 cables into its 24 front RJ45 ports; and use a 110 or Krone punch-down tool (do not use a 4/5 pair 110 punch-down tool) to terminate color-coded connections in the rear. Both the front and rear connectors are clearly numbered; and the front ports have blank labels to help you identify individual cable runs. The N252-P24 supports EIA/TIA 568A and 568B wiring standards and is compatible with all network applications.
Specifically Designed for Use in Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Applications
This Power over Ethernet patch panel maximizes performance with PoE+ applications. It prevents spark-gap erosion that degrades the plug and jack contacts over time and can affect data and/or power transmission capabilities. The N252-P24 is designed to handle the frequent mating and unmating of surveillance cameras; VoIP phone systems; wireless access points and other PoE and PoE+ devices under electrical load.
Mounts in 1U of Space in Your 19 in. Enclosure or Open Frame Rack
The high-density patch panel supports mounting in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks. Included cable ties and a removable cable management bracket help organize your connections; cut down on cord clutter and maintain stable performance.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N252-P24 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA); which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
The N252-P24 is backed by a lifetime warranty; ensuring reliability and performance.
- Power over Ethernet patch panel prevents spark-gap erosion that can affect transmission
- 24 RJ45 and punchdown ports numbered/labeled for immediate cable identification
- Mounts easily into 1U of space in your EIA-standard 19 in. rack for immediate use
- Supports EIA/TIA 568A/B wiring standards for either 110 or Krone-type terminations
- Ideal for managing Cat6 cable patching in high-density IT environments
- Dimensions (hwd / cm): 4.4 x 47.98 x 11.13
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 TO 140 F (-10 TO 60 C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 TO 154.4 F (-40 TO 68 C)
- Relative Humidity: 10% TO 90% RH; NON-CONDENSING
- Ports: 24
- Side A - Connector 1: 110 IDC
- Side B - Connector 1: RJ45 (FEMALE)
Features & Specifications
- Technology: Cat5/5e; Cat6
- Certifications: RoHS; UL; CE
- PoE Compliant: Yes
- Product Warranty Period (Worldwide): Lifetime limited warranty