The P566-003-VGA HDMI to VGA Active Converter Cable connects a computer; cable box; Blu-ray player or other HDMI source to the VGA port on a monitor; projector or television. This allows you to use your existing VGA display instead of investing time; effort and money into upgrading to a new HDMI display. The low-profile HD15 connector fits neatly into tight spaces without jamming between the monitor and wall or blocking nearby connections.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign; this three-foot converter cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz. No software or drivers are required. If additional power is needed; connect a USB cable (sold separately) between the cable's USB Micro-B port and a USB wall charger or computer port.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable; error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. The corrosion-resistant gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility; reduces stress; and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Send High-Definition HDMI Video Signals to a VGA Display
- Connects HDMI source to a VGA monitor; projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Low-profile HD15 connector fits neatly into tight spaces
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers necessary
Vibrant; Superior Video Quality
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Superior Materials for Superior Performance
- Foil and braid shielding for reliable protection from EMI/RFI line noise
- Gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief reduces stress and adds flexibility
- Impedance-matched twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk and interference
- USB Micro-B port provided in case additional power is needed
- Side A - Connector 1: HDMI (MALE)
- Side B - Connector 1: HD15 (MALE) - LOW PROFILE; MICRO-USB B (FEMALE)
Features & Specifications
- Technology: HDMI; VGA/SVGA
- Product Warranty Period (Worldwide): 3-year limited warranty