6 Outlet Surge Protector with Long 15 foot Cord
Perfect for your home or office; Tripp Lite's Protect it! TLP615B safeguards your workstation or home electronics against surges; spikes and line noise. It's ideal for protecting your computer; printer; scanner; external hard drive and other sensitive electronics. The TLP615B features 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets; including one designed to accommodate a transformer. The long 15 foot cord reaches distant power sources and its black plastic housing blends well with modern technology components.
790 Joules of Surge Suppression & 6 Outlets to Protect Electronics
The TLP615B provides 790 joules of surge protection to prevent surges from damaging your valuable electronics. This surge protector includes both full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
Six NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals. At the end of the TLP615B; there's an outlet designed to accommodate a bulky transformer so it can be plugged in without blocking other outlets.
The TLP615B's 15 foot cord reaches distant outlets; so it fits flawlessly with your workstation set-up. The cord has a NEMA 5-15P plug. Keyhole slots on the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options.
Line Noise Filtering Improves Component Performance
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference); this line noise is a common cause of performance problems and can lead to incremental hardware damage and data corruption. The TLP615B incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise for peak performance of your components.
Premium Safety Features; Lifetime Warranty; Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
A lighted on/off master switch gives you one-touch control over all connected equipment. This surge protector has a green LED to indicate protection status. A built-in 15-amp circuit breaker prevents dangerous circuit overloads by immediately shutting off AC input to the TLP615B when it detects that the equipment load is drawing too much power.
For peace of mind; the TLP615B comes backed by a lifetime warranty and Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA; Canada and Puerto Rico only) for any connected components damaged by a power surge. The TLP615B is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications; reflecting Tripp Lite's commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Protect Any Electronic Device From Power Surges & Spikes: Surge Protector with six outlets protects your PC; personal computer; laptop; printer; scanner; router; phone; fax; modem; television; lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges; spikes & line noise.
- Economical Surge Protection With Extra Long Power Cord: This surge suppressor provides six total NEMA 5-15R outlets - including 1 designed for bulky transformers. The extra-long 15-foot AC power cord acts like an extension cord to give you the flexibility to reach distant outlets.
- Safety First! 790 Joule-Rating - Conforms To UL 1449 Safety Standards: Automatic shutoff cuts power to all outlets when protection circuit is compromised. Green LED shows protection status at a glance. Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss. Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards.
- Convenient Options For Placement In Any Environment: 15' AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides to ability to reach distant outlets. This multi plug outlet provides keyhole slots on bottom panel for convenient wall mounting.
- Lifetime Warranty; $20;000 Insurance: Lifetime Limited Warranty and $20;000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge
- Style: 15ft Cord
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 5.8 x 13.2 inches
- Weight: 1.6 pounds