Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance; the NanoStationM is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
Compact CPE Design
The NanoStation M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
Plug and Play Installation
The NanoStation M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Versatile Application Use
The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging; wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system; or use as an air MAX CPE.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
With software-enabled PoE output; the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device; such as a PoE security camera; for seamless IP video integration.
Powerful airOS Features
Ubiquiti's versatile airOS firmware technology enables high-performance; outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings; bridge or routing configuration and system management services.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti's air MAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide; exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA air MAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability; high throughput and low latency in unlicensed; multipoint networks.
Window/Wall Mounting Kit
Use the NanoStation Mount to quickly mount the NanoStationM on a window or wall. 180 degree vertical or horizontal adjustment allows for custom positioning.
Wall/Pole Mounting Kit
The Universal Arm Bracket is designed for convenient wall or pole mounting of the NanoStation M. 90 degree tilt adjustment allows for easy positioning.
- Cost-effective; high-performance
- Compact and versatile design
- Powerful integrated antenna
- Works with any suitable antenna
- Ubiquiti AirOS software
- External status LEDs
- Power over Ethernet
- Power Supply (PoE): 24V; 0.5A
- Max. Power Consumption 5.5W: 5.5W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4; 5+; 7; 8 Return)
- Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5170-5875 MHz
- US: 5725-5850 MHz
- USA DFS: 5250-5850 MHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24Kc; 400 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2; 8 MB Flash
- Frequency: 5 GHz
- Cross-pol Isolation: 20 dB Minimum
- Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
- Beamwidth: 45 degree (H-pol) / 45 degree (V-pol) / 45 degree (Elevation)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 75 degree C (-22 to 167 degree F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247; IC RS210; CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Dimensions: 161 x 31 x 80 mm (6.31 x 1.22 x 3.15")
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz.)