VEO 2 204AB Aluminum Travel Tripod with Ball Head
Composing photographs of unique architecture from different civilizations, capturing unexpected moments of wildlife, beautiful scenes of cultures and people from around the world, browsing different sites and taking in the various beauties of nature are unique opportunities to share your stories and emotions. Take it everywhere with you! Set it up in matter of seconds, use the advanced engineering legs and twist lock systems with confidence while enjoying versatile creative positions. The VEO 2 204AB Black tripod has been built to be your "best passport" for travel photography. With a snap of the fingers, swing the VEO 2 central column into place, connect your camera and you're ready to shoot at a moment's notice. The VEO 2 BH-45 ball head is sturdy and operates perfectly thanks to a large ergonomic knob. The Arca type compatible plate with 1/4" D-ring offers quick camera attachment and release. The 4 section aluminum legs come with a rapid advanced twist lock system that is ergonomically designed to be extended with one hand, and to lock in at less than 10 seconds. The low angle adaptor and the 3 leg angles at 20 degrees, 45 degrees and 80 degrees ensure the perfect position and stability on uneven terrain, and enables you to take more creative pictures from different angles. With angle designed rubber feet, VEO 2 grants you the perfect grip on ground. VEO 2 SF spiked feet (sold separately) will ensure perfect grip for outdoor environments. The dedicated suspension loop on the canopy accommodates counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability. A stylish design with soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip. Use the included carrying tripod bag with shoulder strap when you're ready to go to your next photo adventure.
- Intuitive and simple to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative central column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds
- Sturdy ball head with large ergonomic knob safely provides up to an 8.8 pound work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR plate
- Highly engineered leg tubes for smooth and precise leg extensions and Independent leg positioning at 3 different angles (20 degrees, 45 degrees, 80 degrees ) for more versatility and possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain enabling you to shoot more creative pictures
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability and Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for the perfect hand grip
- Tripod Specifications: 20 mm, 4 section aluminum legs. Folded height: 15.75". Extended height: 53.1". Weight: 2.53 pounds