Quick Flip Leg Locks and Center Brace Stability
Setup your tripod by deploying the center leg bracers. Quickly adjust to you desired height by using the quick flip leg locks to extend and retract the legs. Use the bubble level to ensure your camera is level.
Added Safety while Head is in Vertical/Angle Mode
One added feature are the notches or teeth that are found on the vertical flip mount. This feature allows for additional safety in case the lock on the flip mount is not fully engaged. It also allows you to position your camera more securely on different angles for dynamic imaging.
- Traditional basic tripod, great for beginner use
- Simple, stable, and lightweight design
- Aluminum tubes and engineering plastic composites are used to construct the VK Seroes
- 3 way pan head
- Spirit level
- Quick Flip leg locks
- Geared central column VK
- 20 mm Aluminum leg (Top 20,17,14,11)
- Anti-shock ring
- 1/4" screw with D ring, no tools needed
- Quick release plate with non-slip surface