With out-of-the-box interactivity and an ultra-short throw lens, the ViewSonic PS750W WXGA projector delivers a complete interactive solution perfect for any classroom. Featuring an embedded camera, along with an included laser curtain module and wall mount kit, the PS750W offers a low-cost, big picture alternative to interactive whiteboards and displays. An ultra-short throw lens enables the projector to be placed just inches away from a wall or screen, making it flexible enough to be ceiling-mounted or simply placed on the tabletop. ViewSonic's easy-to-use vBoard software lets users write, highlight, edit, and transform documents and images on-screen in real-time. PortAll, a neatly designed and enclosed HDMI/MHL dongle compartment, features an integrated micro USB cable for easy charging - allowing teachers to present interesting lesson content via wireless dongles and PC sticks. For a complete, all-in-one interactive projection solution, the PS750W delivers everything you need for immersive and engaged learning in the classroom.
Large Images in Small Spaces
A short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms. In addition, any blinding lights in front of the presenter, distracting shadows on the projected image, or glaring hotspots on the screen; are all eliminated because the projector's light source is closer to the projection surface.
All-in-One Interactive Solution
Featuring an embedded camera, along with an included laser curtain module, interactive pens, and wall mount kit, this projector delivers everything needed for out-of-the-box interactivity.
vBoard Interactive Software
ViewSonic's easy-to-use vBoard software lets you write, highlight, edit, and transform documents and images on-screen in real-time.
Optional Qwizdom Oktopus Software
Qwizdom's award-winning Oktopus collaboration software allows users to annotate and work over or alongside any application, existing content, or over a web browser. It also allows you to import SMART and Promethean lessons.
SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
PortAll: Secure MHL/HDMI Port with Built-in Micro USB Cable
This projector includes ViewSonic's exclusive PortAll feature - a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from a wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. What's more, an integrated Micro USB cable lets you quickly and easily power Micro USB-enabled devices.
This projector is designed with ViewSonic's proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz - 20Khz sound range. Dual integrated speakers captivate your audience with immersive sound.
Network Monitoring and Control
IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. Because this projector is Crestron and AMX certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
- Large Images in Small Spaces
- All-in-One Interactive Solution
- vBoard interactive software
- Optional Qwizdom Oktopus Software
- SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy
- Type: DLP
- Resolution Type: WXGA
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 3;300
- Throw Distance: 1.43 - 1.97 ft / 0.44 - 0.60 m
- Throw Ratio: 0.23
- Display Size (in.): 87 - 120 in. / 2.21 - 3.05 m
- Keystone: Vertical (+/- 30 degrees) / Horizontal (+/- 30 degrees)
- Lens: Manual optical focus
- Light Source (watt): 240
- Light Source Life, Normal (hours): 3000
- Light Source Life, Dynamic Eco-Mode (hours): 7500
- Color Depth: 30 bits, 1.07B Color (10+10+10)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Frequency Horizontal: 15-100kHz
- Frequency Vertical: 24-120Hz
- PC Resolution (max): 1920x1080
- Mac Resolution (max): 1920x1080 (may require MAC adapter)
- USB 2.0 Type A(1), USB Type A (5V 2A) (1), Mini USB Type B(2), Audio Output (Mini Jack)(1), Ethernet LAN (RJ45)(1), 3.5mm Audio In(1), Control (RS232)(1), HDMI 1.4(1), HDMI 1.4/MHL 2.0(1), VGA Out(1), Composite RCA Video In(1), S-Video In(1), RCA Audio In (L/R)(1), RGB Input(2)
- Internal Speakers: 10W (x2)
- Voltage: AC 100-240V (universal), 50-60Hz
- Consumption (max): 410W
- Stand-by: less than 0.5W
- Physical Controls: Power, My Button, COMP1., COMP2., HDMI, Auto Sync, Source, 4 direction buttons, Enter, Menu, Laser, Exit, Mouse Left, Mouse Right, Pg Up, Pg Dn, Mouse, Pattern, Blank, Keypad Lock, Volume Mute, HELP, Presentation Timer, Volume, Magnify, Eco Mode, Audio Mode, Color Mode
- On Screen Display: Display, Image, Power Management, Basic, Advanced, System, Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- Temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Humidity (non-condensing): 0-90 percent
- Net: 13.38 lbs ( 6.08 kg)
- 17.09 x 15.28 x 6.02 in (434 x 388 x 153 mm)