The Vivitar DF-852 TTL Auto Flash is an innovative flash unit with a wide array of features that will help photographers fill shadows, add depth, avoid red-eye and improve image resolution. It offers full TTL support as well as a manual mode with power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 step increments.
The DF-852 features a backlit LCD screen for setting the mode and making adjustments, as well as a memory function to restore settings when the unit is restarted. Exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV in 1/3 increments is available along with a multi-flash mode with settings from 1-199 Hz.
Additionally, this flash offers HSS (high-speed sync) capability as well as wireless slave modes for using as an off-camera fill flash. And the 6 LED lights on the front of the flash can be turned on (quickly press the power button when the flash is on) for use as a fill light, autofocus assist light or video light. Runs on just 2 AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries (not included).
- Compatible with Sony Alpha digital cameras with multi-interface shoe
- Full TTL dedication
- High-speed sync
- LED video / fill light
- Wireless slave modes
- Backlit LCD screen
- Guide number: 15 (ISO 100/1m)
- 0-90 degree tilt head
- Power save mode
- Auto temperature control
- 28 level brightness control
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Includes flash stand and carry pouch
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.6 x 2.7 x 1.5 in. (170 x 70 x 40mm)
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (167g) (without batteries)