Low-And-Slow Is The Way To Go
Wake up and light the smoker, because succulent pulled pork and fall-off-the-bone ribs come to those who wait. The Smokey Mountain Cooker™ smoker has two cooking grates for smoking multiple items at once, and dampers that adjust easily so that you’re always in control of the heat—and your feast.
- Porcelain-enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat and won’t rust or peel
- Two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Silicone temperature grommet monitors the internal temperature of your smoker
- Control the temperature of your smoker by easily adjusting the dampers
- Fuel door comes off to make adding charcoal and wood easier while smoking
Superior Heat Retention
The porcelain-enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat for consistent smoking. The finish also prevents rusting, cracking, and peeling while withstanding high temps.
Precise Heat Control
Control the temperature of your smoker by easily adjusting the dampers. Closing the dampers completely will cut the oxygen flow to help extinguish coals.
Extra Smoking Capacity
The two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking multiple large items, such as a turkey and two layers of ribs at once.
The built-in lid thermometer displays the internal temperature of the grill so that you know when to adjust the heat.
Helps Control Temperature
The water pan helps regulate temperature inside the smoker and adds moisture to the heat.
Consolidates Fuel For Efficient Burning
The charcoal chamber holds fuel together so that it burns efficiently. It also prevents ash from falling into the dampers.
|Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)
||31.4"H x 14.7"W x 14.7"D
|Primary cooking area (square inches)
|Total cooking area (square inches)
|Glass-reinforced nylon handles
|Rust-resistant aluminum dampers