Wherever You Go, the Weber Traveler Will Follow
The Weber Traveler is for anyone who wants delicious grilled food away from home. Whether you’re camping, tailgating, or picnicking, its sturdy, compact design makes for a seamless experience, from setup to storage. Savor the journey with backyard quality food, no matter where the adventure takes you.
- Compact fold for minimal storage space and easily fits in the trunk of a car
- Large grilling area so that the entire meal is ready to eat at the same time
- Purposefully designed to optimize gas usage
- Low-to-high temp range grills everything from pancakes to seared steak
- Easy to transport, so that it’s always going where you go
- Conveniently lowers down without any effort or assistance
- Grill is attached to the cart so that you’re up and grilling in no time
- Can accommodate a full-size, 20 lb. fuel tank when using an adapter hose
The compact fold and overall design make travelling and storing as seamless as possible. The Traveler takes up minimal space in your garage and is designed to fit easily in the trunk of a car.
Large Grilling Area
The large grilling area fits up to 15 burgers or 20 sausages so that the entire meal is grilled, and everyone gets to eat, at the same time.
Low-to-high temperature range provides the perfect heat to sear steaks, grill juicy chicken, and even fluffy pancakes for breakfast.
One-Handed Setup + Fold
The Traveler is specially designed for an easy, one-handed setup and fold down. The grill is also attached to the cart so that you’re up and grilling in no time.
Automatic Lid Lock
The unique lid lock latches once the Traveler is folded down. Simply double-check that the red tab is over the pin and hit the road.
|Main burners: BTU-per-hour input
|Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)
||37.2” H x 43.6” W x 23” D
|Total cooking area (square inches)
||320 sq. in.
|Stainless steel burners
||Liquid Propane (disposable cylinder sold separately)
|Durable all-weather wheels